Next "Anniversary" should be Saved for the Future

In 15-25 years, whichever company has Halo in there hands, should make a game with a title none other than “Halo”.

What it will be: The whole entire Halo story, from the moment of Halo 1 when the Pillar of Autumn stumbled upon its majesty, to the day Master Chief told Cortana “Wake me, when you need me”.

What do you guys think?

in 20 years, just when we thought Halo was a memory, we see a trailer announcing a Remake for the entire Trilogy: “Halo”, spending a good 2 or 3 years developing it and polishing it from the top down, we’ll be playing it 20 years from now on our 256-bit Xbox 3000 with 50GB of RAM and NVIDIA Real-Force Holographic graphics chip, a 30GhZ processor… (as one can imagine). It will be so unbelievable and amazing for the 35 year old me to jump back in the basement and start playing Halo again :slight_smile:

A key point I left out: release halo 2 arcade until the tme comes for the full halo remake

> In 15-25 years, whichever company has Halo in there hands, should make a game with a title none other than “Halo”.
>
> What it will be: The whole entire Halo story, from the moment of Halo 1 when the Pillar of Autumn stumbled upon its majesty, to the day Master Chief told Cortana “Wake me, when you need me”.
>
> What do you guys think?
>
> in 20 years, just when we thought Halo was a memory, we see a trailer announcing a Remake for the entire Trilogy: “Halo”, spending a good 2 or 3 years developing it and polishing it from the top down, we’ll be playing it 20 years from now on our 256-bit Xbox 3000 with 50GB of RAM and NVIDIA Real-Force Holographic graphics chip, a 30GhZ processor… (as one can imagine). It will be so unbelievable and amazing for the 35 year old me to jump back in the basement and start playing Halo again :slight_smile:

Umm…the XBox 3 apparently is 2160 bit…so you might wanna rethink your hardware there :stuck_out_tongue: but I like the idea, just don’t go all George Lucas and and “just a couple” of Dewbacks to every scene in the damn game. Now if you were to add Blind wolfs and engineers like they were supposed too be…that’d be a different story :smiley:

> In 15-25 years, whichever company has Halo in there hands, should make a game with a title none other than “Halo”.
>
> What it will be: The whole entire Halo story, from the moment of Halo 1 when the Pillar of Autumn stumbled upon its majesty, to the day Master Chief told Cortana “Wake me, when you need me”.
>
> What do you guys think?
>
> in 20 years, just when we thought Halo was a memory, we see a trailer announcing a Remake for the entire Trilogy: “Halo”, spending a good 2 or 3 years developing it and polishing it from the top down, we’ll be playing it 20 years from now on our 256-bit Xbox 3000 with 50GB of RAM and NVIDIA Real-Force Holographic graphics chip, a 30GhZ processor… (as one can imagine). It will be so unbelievable and amazing for the 35 year old me to jump back in the basement and start playing Halo again :slight_smile:

No, it would start with Reach because thats before Halo ce

> > In 15-25 years, whichever company has Halo in there hands, should make a game with a title none other than “Halo”.
> >
> > What it will be: The whole entire Halo story, from the moment of Halo 1 when the Pillar of Autumn stumbled upon its majesty, to the day Master Chief told Cortana “Wake me, when you need me”.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
> >
> > in 20 years, just when we thought Halo was a memory, we see a trailer announcing a Remake for the entire Trilogy: “Halo”, spending a good 2 or 3 years developing it and polishing it from the top down, we’ll be playing it 20 years from now on our 256-bit Xbox 3000 with 50GB of RAM and NVIDIA Real-Force Holographic graphics chip, a 30GhZ processor… (as one can imagine). It will be so unbelievable and amazing for the 35 year old me to jump back in the basement and start playing Halo again :slight_smile:
>
> No, it would start with Reach because thats before Halo ce

No, The destruction of Reach had NOTHING to do with any Halo Rings. It was just covenant being -Yoinks!-.

What I am asking is not that they remake the entire Halo Universe story into one game, but that they encapsulate the entire story that actually has to do with the HALO RINGS.

That should be the Anniversary after next… I don’t want to wait 2 decades for Halo 2 Anniversary, thanks. It should come out in 2014, if ever. :frowning: