Next 4 Updates Theory.

I would like to take a step back from my normal posts and talk about what maybe in the next 4 update. If I know something is conformed it will have a * by it otherwise all of this is only speculation.

Ghosts of Meridian.
Infection?
VIP
Classic variants of weapons.
Classic variants of vehicle. oh god I hope this comes I hate the new scorpion so much.
Koth
Regicide
Dominion
Non-forged BTB maps?
Hornet
Memories of Reach.
Infection
Falcon
Head Hunter
Invasion
Playable Elites
Bloodgulch?
Classic variants of weapons.
Classic armor.
Revenant
Return of halo reachs forge maps?
Fall of Reach warzone map
FILE BROWSER!
Grenade launcher.
Hog Wild.
Classic Warthog.
Race.
EVEN MORE WARTHOG REQS ITS JUST WHAT EVERYONE WANTED!
Brute Choppa?
Return of the elites warthog the Spectre.
Gungoose CTF
Halo 2a Gungoose variant.
Vehicle Update? meaning Speed and damage taken.
Warzone Firefight.
Firefight*
Forge able AI?
Forge able firefight maps?
UI update?
File Browser?
PVPVE 2 teams of 4 fighting the firefight AI.
Req variants spawning in forge.
End of game support?

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

Feel Free to share any theory you might have on the updates.

> 2533274899748630;1:
> I would like to take a step back from my normal posts and talk about what maybe in the next 4 update. If I know something is conformed it will have a * by it otherwise all of this is only speculation.
>
> Ghosts of Meridian.
> Infection?
> VIP
> Classic variants of weapons.
> Classic variants of vehicle. oh god I hope this comes I hate the new scorpion so much.
> Koth
> Regicide
> Dominion
> Non-forged BTB maps?
> Hornet
> Memories of Reach.
> Infection
> Falcon
> Head Hunter
> Invasion
> Playable Elites
> Bloodgulch?
> Classic variants of weapons.
> Classic armor.
> Revenant
> Return of halo reachs forge maps?
> Fall of Reach warzone map
> FILE BROWSER!
> Grenade launcher.
> Hog Wild.
> Classic Warthog.
> Race.
> EVEN MORE WARTHOG REQS ITS JUST WHAT EVERYONE WANTED!
> Brute Choppa?
> Return of the elites warthog the Spectre.
> Gungoose CTF
> Halo 2a Gungoose variant.
> Vehicle Update? meaning Speed and damage taken.
> Warzone Firefight.
> Firefight*
> Forge able AI?
> Forge able firefight maps?
> UI update?
> File Browser?
> PVPVE 2 teams of 4 fighting the firefight AI.
> Req variants spawning in forge.
> End of game support?

i hope they add all of this, if so this would be the most popular and best halo to date

> 2533274991223091;3:
> > 2533274899748630;1:
> > I would like to take a step back from my normal posts and talk about what maybe in the next 4 update. If I know something is conformed it will have a * by it otherwise all of this is only speculation.
> >
> > Ghosts of Meridian.
> > Infection?
> > VIP
> > Classic variants of weapons.
> > Classic variants of vehicle. oh god I hope this comes I hate the new scorpion so much.
> > Koth
> > Regicide
> > Dominion
> > Non-forged BTB maps?
> > Hornet
> > Memories of Reach.
> > Infection
> > Falcon
> > Head Hunter
> > Invasion
> > Playable Elites
> > Bloodgulch?
> > Classic variants of weapons.
> > Classic armor.
> > Revenant
> > Return of halo reachs forge maps?
> > Fall of Reach warzone map
> > FILE BROWSER!
> > Grenade launcher.
> > Hog Wild.
> > Classic Warthog.
> > Race.
> > EVEN MORE WARTHOG REQS ITS JUST WHAT EVERYONE WANTED!
> > Brute Choppa?
> > Return of the elites warthog the Spectre.
> > Gungoose CTF
> > Halo 2a Gungoose variant.
> > Vehicle Update? meaning Speed and damage taken.
> > Warzone Firefight.
> > Firefight*
> > Forge able AI?
> > Forge able firefight maps?
> > UI update?
> > File Browser?
> > PVPVE 2 teams of 4 fighting the firefight AI.
> > Req variants spawning in forge.
> > End of game support?
>
>
> i hope they add all of this, if so this would be the most popular and best halo to date

They wont but I’m sure some of it they will.

I hope Infection comes in the next update, that would be Ghosts of Meridian right?

I doubt playable elites will be a thing.

> 2533274810945725;6:
> I doubt playable elites will be a thing.

Me too, I would love to see them but I think there’s no hope for them in Halo 5.

> 2533274810945725;6:
> I doubt playable elites will be a thing.

Yeah me too, It was just a thought. It would be nice though for like invasion but that is also unlikely to come. Also In case anyone miss understood I’m not saying all this will come I was just talking about what could be in the updates.