Next 343 Sparkast

Just wondering if anyone can give me a date on the next 343 sparkast.?I heard they recorded 2 but don’t know when they are releasing them.

Has anybody noticed any type of pattern in the sparkscast releases so far? maybe we can predict when it will come out.

Edited by Moderator - Do not troll.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

343i has decided to withhold information regarding Halo 4 until it’s release. No new podcast.

I don’t really pay attention to when they come out, but it seems to be random. I also cannot listen to it through my iPod…

Really!? aww that sucks.

> 343i has decided to withhold information regarding Halo 4 until it’s release. No new podcast.

we will get information 3 weeks after release.

> Really!? aww that sucks.

yea sometime by the end of this month.

They generally announce them, like, a month ahead of time. And there’s usually not much new… Basically, dont get your hopes up for anything crazy anytime soon, besides maybe that OXM magazine.

I wonder when we could expect some moar info or maybe this is just it and we wait for e3

> I wonder when we could expect some moar info or maybe this is just it and we wait for e3

The Game Informer coverage is being updated all month.

I think they’ll release a new Sparkast late next week. Game Informer has an exclusive with this coverage so 343 may be waiting until they post some more information before releasing the podcast.

Didn’t Frankie or David Ellis say that it came out later this week?

Yeah this or next week. Those idiots are lying

I’m pretty sure a new Sparkast will come out by the end of the month. I thought I saw David Ellis tweet about recording one earlier today. Should be out soon hopefully. :smiley:

> I’m pretty sure a new Sparkast will come out by the end of the month. I thought I saw David Ellis tweet about recording one earlier today. Should be out soon hopefully. :smiley:

He said next week

> Yeah this or next week. Those idiots are lying

lulz