Newest Bulletin?

Wondering, I thought the bulletin would be up today? Did they say something? Because I was checking the twitter, and they never said anything about delaying/cancelling the bulletin.

Why do you need to make a thread for this?
Its not canceled. Just have some patience.

As far as any of us know, it hasn’t been cancelled, Jess is probably making some last minute changes.

> Why do you need to make a thread for this?
> Its not canceled. Just have some patience.

This has nothing to do with patience, more out of curiosity. I was just wondering since the bulletins normally come out during the morning. What else would I do? Message them? Naw, making a thread wouldn’t harm anything.

> Wondering, I thought the bulletin would be up today? Did they say something? Because I was checking the twitter, and they never said anything about delaying/cancelling the bulletin.

I don’t know if the Bulletin is going to be published this evening. I should have a yes or no within the hour.

> I don’t know if the Bulletin is going to be published this evening. I should have a yes or no within the hour.

We We We so excited.

> > Why do you need to make a thread for this?
> > Its not canceled. Just have some patience.
>
> This has nothing to do with patience, more out of curiosity. I was just wondering since the bulletins normally come out during the morning. What else would I do? Message them? Naw, making a thread wouldn’t harm anything.

Usually they come out in the evenings.
Its just annoying when people make these threads. Cause it happens ever time before a possible release of a bulletin.

> I don’t know if the Bulletin is going to be published this evening. I should have a yes or no within the hour.

pouts Hour?

> > Wondering, I thought the bulletin would be up today? Did they say something? Because I was checking the twitter, and they never said anything about delaying/cancelling the bulletin.
>

Hopefully it’s something delicious. If there’s any Halo 4 news in there I’ll take you out to dinner, maybe give you my number and then never answer your call. :slight_smile:

> > Wondering, I thought the bulletin would be up today? Did they say something? Because I was checking the twitter, and they never said anything about delaying/cancelling the bulletin.
>

Alright, thanks.

>

The suspense…

Is there anyway to read the exact timestamp on bs angel’s post?

> Is there anyway to read the exact timestamp on bs angel’s post?

I think it was 52 minutes ago

> Is there anyway to read the exact timestamp on bs angel’s post?

Hover your cursor over where it says ‘an hour ago’ on her post.

Four minutes :open_mouth:

Well, that’s only to confirm if it will or will not be posted.

> > Is there anyway to read the exact timestamp on bs angel’s post?
>
> Hover your cursor over where it says ‘an hour ago’ on her post.

5 more minutes then…

Doesn’t look like the Bulletin is going to go up this evening. Many apologies, and hopefully it will go up tomorrow.

> Doesn’t look like the Bulletin is going to go up this evening. Many apologies, and hopefully it will go up tomorrow.

sheds a tear

> > Doesn’t look like the Bulletin is going to go up this evening. Many apologies, and hopefully it will go up tomorrow.
>
> sheds a tear

> > > Doesn’t look like the Bulletin is going to go up this evening. Many apologies, and hopefully it will go up tomorrow.
> >
> > sheds a tear

> > > > Doesn’t look like the Bulletin is going to go up this evening. Many apologies, and hopefully it will go up tomorrow.
> > >
> > > sheds a tear

I’ve already shed four. :’(