"New zombie. New zombie. New zombie"

In Halo Reach, whenever I was playing infection, if a survivor became zombie the only indication I got was some pale blue writing saying " xxx infected yyy" or something along those lines.
To me this never really satisfied the “fighting for your life” feel that other Halo’s brought to the table, when my comrades were being massacred I barely take notice.

So what I want to ask is to the people who have played Flood, is there any audio indication of people being converted to the Flood, like when it used to go “New Zombie!” Every time somebody is killed by the flood.

I used to love hiding in a map and suddenly hearing “New zombie! New zombie! New zombie!” And thinking “Ooohh -Yoink- son, I’m gonna be next! I just know it.”

There’s text at the left that says “XXX Converted to Flood”

However, as for audio, I have no idea, because no audio can be heard in any of the videos :confused:

> There’s text at the left that says “XXX Converted to Flood”
>
> However, as for audio, I have no idea, because no audio can be heard in any of the videos :confused:

Yeah I feel the text isn’t enough :frowning:
How do other players feel about the inclusion of audio cue?

I think it would be cool if they had the distinctive Flood scream (like the one from previous Halos) to indicate a new Flood conversion

> I think it would be cool if they had the distinctive Flood scream (like the one from previous Halos) to indicate a new Flood conversion

OOooo that would be cool, suddenly hearing 4 Screams coming from around the corner would be -Yoinking!- scary!

> > There’s text at the left that says “XXX Converted to Flood”
> >
> > However, as for audio, I have no idea, because no audio can be heard in any of the videos :confused:
>
> Yeah I feel the text isn’t enough :frowning:
> How do other players feel about the inclusion of audio cue?

Apparently, the music is scary awesome, and the Flood screeches are really cool.

From the IGN interview about Flood Mode, you can hear a small bit of the Flood screeches, but not much. :confused: But from what I can hear, they do sound really cool.

I believe there is in the developer Gameplay on Solace, I’d have to watch it again.

> I believe there is in the developer Gameplay on Solace, I’d have to watch it again.

Could you post a link?

> In Halo Reach, whenever I was playing infection, if a survivor became zombie the only indication I got was some pale blue writing saying " xxx infected yyy" or something along those lines.
> To me this never really satisfied the “fighting for your life” feel that other Halo’s brought to the table, when my comrades were being massacred I barely take notice.
>
> So what I want to ask is to the people who have played Flood, is there any audio indication of people being converted to the Flood, like when it used to go “New Zombie!” Every time somebody is killed by the flood.
>
> I used to love hiding in a map and suddenly hearing “New zombie! New zombie! New zombie!” And thinking “Ooohh Yoink! son, I’m gonna be next! I just know it.”

There is audio that plas for the flood and the last man standing. Check out the bulletin this week to see for yourself.

There are very distinctive Flood screams after infecting a player, was shown in the IGN Flood Walkthrough.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygjBow2jcPk

> There are very distinctive Flood screams after infecting a player, was shown in the IGN Flood Walkthrough.
>
> Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygjBow2jcPk

It sounds like they took the flood audio from CE, 2, 3, and the mona lisa.

ME GUSTA

I would love audio notifications. Sometimes in Reach I would die and the round would end and I’m like “wait, everyone else is dead?”.

Even a audio saying “5 spartans left” would suffice just so I have an idea where I stand.

Sounds great, looks fun. never really played much infection but that looks awesome!

> There are very distinctive Flood screams after infecting a player, was shown in the IGN Flood Walkthrough.
>
> Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygjBow2jcPk

That is very nice, I hope the screams are static so no matter where you are they are always hearable.