New Years Surprise

Soooo… What do we get??? Im excited lol.

EDIT: They are just referring to fiture updates.

You get another Mongoose skin.

you do?how diduknow

> 2533274835072493;2:
> You get another Mongoose skin.

You better be lying

> 2533274793108235;4:
> > 2533274835072493;2:
> > You get another Mongoose skin.
>
>
> You better be lying

And if he wasn’t? Why would it matter?

> 2533274793108235;4:
> > 2533274835072493;2:
> > You get another Mongoose skin.
>
>
> You better be lying

Moar mongooses!

I thought it was saying a few surprises in store in general next year. Not tonight. Don’t take my word for it though, I most likely misread.

Desert Mongoose confirmed.

> 2533274835072493;2:
> You get another Mongoose skin.

Yea! Lol

Dude. That’s just sad.

Wait, do we actually get something? If we do I’ll be surprised, I thought that they weren’t doing anything right now.

Have you guys been buying packs today? Apparently there are new Forge pieces, and they have to be unlocked via REQ.

I’m guessing there will be a blog posted about all the new pieces in the next day or two.

> 2661949065475413;12:
> Have you guys been buying packs today? Apparently there are new Forge pieces, and they have to be unlocked via REQ.

I can’t tell if this is real or not. Hilarious if it is. ‘Upgraded Rock’ lol.

> 2661949065475413;12:
> Have you guys been buying packs today? Apparently there are new Forge pieces, and they have to be unlocked via REQ.
>
> I’m guessing there will be a blog posted about all the new pieces in the next day or two.

Looks photoshopped. But absolutely hilarious if it ends up being real someday.

> 2661949065475413;12:
> Have you guys been buying packs today? Apparently there are new Forge pieces, and they have to be unlocked via REQ.
>
> I’m guessing there will be a blog posted about all the new pieces in the next day or two.

Oh my glob.
I’m dying.
This is too good.

Are you sure we get one? im looking 4 a pack to open but im not getting one.

> 2661949065475413;12:
> Have you guys been buying packs today? Apparently there are new Forge pieces, and they have to be unlocked via REQ.
>
> I’m guessing there will be a blog posted about all the new pieces in the next day or two.

LOL the future of Halo.

New unlock! Customization setting: 3 sensitivity!

Halo 6
“10/10”
“So many new features and free content!”

> 2533274855872059;7:
> I thought it was saying a few surprises in store in general next year. Not tonight. Don’t take my word for it though, I most likely misread.

Thats how i understood it too.

Someone lead me here with Free Donuts??

> 2533274793108235;1:
> Soooo… What do we get??? Im excited lol.

Nothing. It’s talking about surprises throughout 2016, i.e. the monthly updates.