New WZ Warlords playlist

Next week we’re getting the new 12 WZ playlist but I have a feeling that we’ll be seeing some posts about people complaining about it and what not. I’m pretty stoked, can’t wait for the playlist :smiley:

There’s a new Warzone playlist? Is there any info about it?

> 2533275008181400;2:
> There’s a new Warzone playlist? Is there any info about it?

It’s the 12-man Warzone playlist that 343 is working on. ske7ch first mentioned it in last week’s CU, I believe.

The thread for it is a sticky right at the top of the forum, probably best to express your excitement there with the rest of us. :slight_smile:

> 2535437652903765;3:
> > 2533275008181400;2:
> > There’s a new Warzone playlist? Is there any info about it?
>
> It’s the 12-man Warzone playlist that 343 is working on. ske7ch first mentioned it in last week’s CU, I believe.

I found the CU update info about the 12 man fireteam playlists:

> As you know, late last year the Warzone team instituted some changes to limit the Fireteam size for Warzone to six players to test out the impact on the experience for different player segments. In the weeks since we’ve heard a tremendous amount of feedback and we know this has been a divisive change across the community. Players who tend to play solo or in smaller groups have been very positive about these adjustments and our data shows that the instances of “blow out” wins/losses have decreased. On the other hand, Companies that have large rosters and have become accustomed to playing with 12-man pre-made Fireteams naturally are pretty unhappy with this change. The team has heard the feedback loud and clear and while they always have to optimize around the overall majority of players (which truthfully is individual or smaller Fireteams) we know that 12-man Fireteams are a still an active, core part of the WZ community and are looking for ways to accommodate them.
>
> As this 6-man Fireteam limit test continues the team is working on testing out another idea for a special 12-man specific WZ playlist to accommodate larger groups that were negatively impacted by the reduction. We had every intention of releasing this test playlist prior to the winter break but unfortuantely a few bugs surfaced that forced the team to delay release. That work is still ongoing and right now it sounds like we’re potentially still a few weeks away from it getting released. Once released we anticipate that this test playlist will likely experience longer match times due to the 12-person requirement but we’re still eager to explore this idea and see how it meets the needs of players. We know this is a hot topic for a chunk of our community so please know that the team is working on it and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
> WARZONE MYTHIC WEEKEND

> 2533275008181400;2:
> There’s a new Warzone playlist? Is there any info about it?

It’s mostly likely Warzone CTF I think OP’s talking about. More info from this video.