New Weapons Not in All Custom Game Modes

Taking a look through the custom game settings, it appears that the new weapons are available in the latest game types but not existing ones.

I can select the Gravity Hammer and Halo CE Pistol in Grifball, Assault and Fiesta but not Slayer, CTF, etc.

With the last update, they integrated the Halo 2 BR and SPNKr across the board, but that doesn’t seem to be the case this time around. For example, I’d like to play some CTF with the CE Pistol or Slayer with a Hammer secondary.

Is this an oversight, by design or am I missing something?

> 2533274862181038;1:
> Taking a look through the custom game settings, it appears that the new weapons are available in the latest game types but not existing ones.
>
> I can select the Gravity Hammer and Halo CE Pistol in Grifball, Assault and Fiesta but not Slayer, CTF, etc.
>
> With the last update, they integrated the Halo 2 BR and SPNKr across the board, but that doesn’t seem to be the case this time around. For example, I’d like to play some CTF with the CE Pistol or Slayer with a Hammer secondary.
>
> Is this an oversight, by design or am I missing something?

That is pretty odd. Most likely an oversight.

give it a week. Also some guns will yoink up a map if placed on them. balance is still a thing even when we get new stuff otherwise we would end up like destiny.

> 2533274870591903;3:
> give it a week. Also some guns will yoink up a map if placed on them. balance is still a thing even when we get new stuff otherwise we would end up like destiny.

What you’re saying makes sense for matchmaking, but I’d like to use the new weapons in custom slayer games, etc.