New Weapons & Armor Abilities/Mod on Next DLC

Would It be better If there were more weapons,abilities,mods and specializations in future DLC drops?

Thoughts are gladly appreciated!

~I would personally love to see 343 do something special like this to help keep the players playing the game,Spartan ops can do so much.

Yes.
Immensely.
New armour especially.

I never play this game anymore and DLC packs with nothing but maps is incredibly boring.
Halo 4 is on the verge of being traded-in.

No, i dont know what else to say besides no. Halo 4 needs less of them not more. It needs to be an even playing field again.

Unlikely, but would be nice.
There are 2 AAs hidden in the game code but ultimately scrapped…and at the very least 343 could systematically start awarding pieces of pre-order, collectors edition and promotional armor pieces, emblems and weapon skins.

I can foresee a very slim chance of more specializations, but more than likely not. Anything else in the way of new armor or abilities is probably too much to ask for.
=/

They should fix the game’s issues first.

Yup

Yeah im sick of being ripped off for 3 bad maps when we could have new weapons, vehicles, armour, gamemodes.

Its 2013 ffs not 2004.

Battlefield does great dlc.

New armor and maps

> Yeah im sick of being ripped off for 3 bad maps when we could have new weapons, vehicles, armour, gamemodes.
>
> Its 2013 ffs not 2004.
>
> Battlefield does great dlc.

I wouldn’t go so far as to claim I’m being “ripped off”, but I would agree that Battlefield 3 has some nice DLC. 4 maps, new vehicles, new weapons, new gamemodes, new assignments all for $15.
While Spartan Ops does kind of fill the void…I would still like to see players get more bang for their buck. Even the Bungie era maps tried to rope you in with things not seen in other maps, new forge features, filters, reskinned vehicles and tweaked versions designed for matchmaking, Invasion scripting on the map, etc.

The Crimson Pack was just 3 maps…no new forge pieces worth talking about, no arctic versions of vehicles, no unique features…just maps…

I wouldn’t mind it if DLC maps got some special power weapons. That would encourage people to play the maps more.

Armor abilites and specializations are fine as is, there shouldn’t be anymore. Maybe one or two new weapons (I’m not sure about you guys, but I think a BOW would be a sick weapon). As for maps, every single Halo has had and will have atleast 9DLC maps.

Active Hacker is the coolest Armor Ability!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2RI45IjeFI

> Armor abilites and specializations are fine as is, there shouldn’t be anymore. Maybe one or two new weapons (I’m not sure about you guys, but <mark>I think a BOW would be a sick weapon</mark>). As for maps, every single Halo has had and will have atleast 9DLC maps.

Why the f*** would we need bows 500 years from now?

I’m sorry… but NO!!! We’re not jumping on that bandwagon.
Go play Battlefield or Crysis if you want a f****** bow.

WE NEED A RAMBOw

Honestly, I believe they should have new specializations OFF of DLC, I dont think you should have to pay money to be allowed to keep ranking. If 343 decides to do this only with DLC, i STRONGLY recommend that they prepare for their greatest fail of all. This will make WAY TOO MANY fans frustrated with halo, and many copies of halo 4 will end up in a trash bin, (or possibly a recycle bin, for our eco-friendly guys =] lol) I mean seriously, what game online has EVER forced you to pay more than the $60 purchase fee, JUST to be able to reach the top level of matchmaking? I think 343 should add new specialization FAST! AT LEAST like 10 more, before we they lose a few million fans over to call of duty, and battlefield, and the pre orders on halo 5 will be the weakest number of halo pre-orders ever. Somebody needs to drink a red bull at 343 and get on the BALL! A.S.A.P!!

LMAO!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

> They should fix the game’s issues first.

That’s the priority

> > Yeah im sick of being ripped off for 3 bad maps when we could have new weapons, vehicles, armour, gamemodes.
> >
> > Its 2013 ffs not 2004.
> >
> > Battlefield does great dlc.
>
> I wouldn’t go so far as to claim I’m being “ripped off”, but I would agree that Battlefield 3 has some nice DLC. 4 maps, new vehicles, new weapons, new gamemodes, new assignments all for $15.
> While Spartan Ops does kind of fill the void…I would still like to see players get more bang for their buck. Even the Bungie era maps tried to rope you in with things not seen in other maps, new forge features, filters, reskinned vehicles and tweaked versions designed for matchmaking, Invasion scripting on the map, etc.
>
> The Crimson Pack was just 3 maps…no new forge pieces worth talking about, no arctic versions of vehicles, no unique features…<mark>just maps…</mark>

Yeah, and not even good ones. Two lame big team maps and one so-so flag map with too many vehicles. Meh.

No.

Adding more weapons and abilities etc would only make this game even more unbalanced than it already is.