New weapons and Recoil.

Hiya guys!

So two things I want to bring up now that we have seen a good amount of information. First of all, forerunner weapons/new enemy weapons. It already seems like H4 will have a vast variety of options in weapons (which I love) but we have yet to consider the addition of forerunner weapons if any. Im curious what they would/could be.

The second thing I want to discuss is recoil. After seeing the video from Conan, I personally didn’t see that much recoil and it looked like it was VERY EASY to control. Let me know if you caught it and what you think of it. The movement and jumps look correct as well and all I can say at this point is that Im pumped for this game! :slight_smile:

> Hiya guys!
>
> So two things I want to bring up now that we have seen a good amount of information. First of all, forerunner weapons/new enemy weapons. It already seems like H4 will have a vast variety of options in weapons (which I love) but we have yet to consider the addition of forerunner weapons if any. Im curious what they would/could be.
>
> The second thing I want to discuss is recoil. After seeing the video from Conan, I personally didn’t see that much recoil and it looked like it was VERY EASY to control. Let me know if you caught it and what you think of it. The movement and jumps look correct as well and all I can say at this point is that Im pumped for this game! :slight_smile:

I think the reason that it looked like there wasn’t much recoil is because the enemy was actually quite close. Increase the distance and the recoil becomes harder to control to keep the bullets on target to the point where it would be better to use the DMR at said distance.

Good point, its just nice to see that the BR isn’t too affected by recoil

Perhaps being scoped in reduced the recoil more then hip fire? Possibility.