New Weapon Variant Ideas

I just want to know your ideas on new variants for power weapons… :+1:t3:

I’d like a mythic hydra launcher that holds 12 rockets and fires 2 at the same time.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> I’d like a mythic hydra launcher that holds 12 rockets and fires 2 at the same time.

I recognize you! From the mythic hydra post!

Hmm mythic variants.

Mythic Grenade launcher where the round magnetizes itself to objects when you hold the trigger and emp’s regardless of holding the trigger or not. When magnetized you can keep it on the vehicle until you detonate it. Creates a field similar to power drain from H3 but much shorter duration.

Mythic Plasma caster, standard ‘nades track vehicles and the charge creates a shock wave on detonation similar to the Tartarus’ Gavel.

Mythic Plasma rifle, reminiscent of the Sangheili model, it’s blue. stuns enemies and players and has high damage with lower fire rate which climbs.

MA5K Carbine: Serves a CQC/suppression role. Loadout weapon. Suppressed/silenced. Damage and effective range is in between the SMG and Assault Rifle. 48-round magazine.

The 30-round magazine previously given on old Waypoint seemed too small to be effective, so I figured a magazine size similar to the M7S SMG from H3:ODST would work better.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> I’d like a mythic hydra launcher that holds 12 rockets and fires 2 at the same time.

Yah and it takes one shot (two rockets) to kill. (Kinda like the Echidna).

> 2535414232804128;5:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > I’d like a mythic hydra launcher that holds 12 rockets and fires 2 at the same time.
>
> Yah and it takes one shot (two rockets) to kill. (Kinda like the Echidna).

Yes, but the echidna still takes two shots to kill.

> 2535455681930574;6:
> > 2535414232804128;5:
> > > 2535455681930574;2:
> > > I’d like a mythic hydra launcher that holds 12 rockets and fires 2 at the same time.
> >
> > Yah and it takes one shot (two rockets) to kill. (Kinda like the Echidna).
>
> Yes, but the echidna still takes to shots to kill.

Hmmmm… good point.

All weapons get a BOOMCO color.

All BOOMCO colored weapons deal twice as much damage. >:)

Muahaha!

#WeNeedMoreBOOMCO

> 2533274870389366;8:
> All weapons get a BOOMCO color.
>
> All BOOMCO colored weapons deal twice as much damage. >:)
>
> Muahaha!
>
> #WeNeedMoreBOOMCO

Really,
No, not for me
(my opinion)
All of that would be overpowered

Hannibal Sentinel Beam. Shoots a blue laser that is similar to the LG from Quake. Close/medium range gun with high damage.

Plasma Rifle from HaloCE, same model as the brute plasma rifle except blue in color, and when the projectiles hit the target is frozen for a split second like in HaloCE.

> 2533274973993017;9:
> > 2533274870389366;8:
> > All weapons get a BOOMCO color.
> >
> > All BOOMCO colored weapons deal twice as much damage. >:)
> >
> > Muahaha!
> >
> > #WeNeedMoreBOOMCO
>
> Really,
> No, not for me
> (my opinion)

We need BOOMCO for everything! ;D

> 2535414232804128;1:
> I just want to know your ideas on new variants for power weapons… :+1:t3:

Legendary, reach magnum

• slight increase to firepower, not nearly as much as CE, Less ammo (8 rounds), scope, reach design. Loadout
    ultra rare Reach Shotgun
  • reach design, increase to capacity (6) increase to range and firepower, Req
    legendary halo 3 chaingun
  • increase to firepower, slight decrease to fire rate, halo 3 design ( 3 barrels), Req
    Mythic Hydra, Roulette
  • fires 6 grenade launcher round (impact and aircraft proximity) that have selected effects (hold reload button to cycle through) (sticky, fragmentation, flame, EMP, tracking, landmine)

Mythic Beam Rifle: takes energy from your shields to activate a permanent active camo. You give off scope glint only when scoped in, and you can be body shotted by a regular sniper rifle and die, you do not show up on the radar while firing and there is increased ammo.

> 2533274850734574;12:
> > 2535414232804128;1:
> > I just want to know your ideas on new variants for power weapons… :+1:t3:
>
> Legendary, reach magnum
> * slight increase to firepower, not nearly as much as CE, Less ammo (8 rounds), scope, reach design. Loadout
> ultra rare Reach Shotgun
> * reach design, increase to capacity (6) increase to range and firepower, Req
> legendary halo 3 chaingun
> * increase to firepower, slight decrease to fire rate, halo 3 design ( 3 barrels), Req
> Mythic Hydra, Roulette
> * fires 6 grenade launcher round (impact and aircraft proximity) that have selected effects (hold reload button to cycle through) (sticky, fragmentation, flame, EMP, tracking, landmine)

That last one, the hydra, seems a little OP, but I like it.

Bring back the H3 flamethrower as a legendary mythic and the Reach Needler Rifle

> 2533274939637012;15:
> Bring back the H3 flamethrower as a legendary mythic and the Reach Needler Rifle

Heck yeah!!

Stronk hog: Mythic Warthog with armor stronger than a ONI tank, literally turns on a dime, faster than a boosting banshee, and has a chain gun that shoots out mythic warden eternals at hit scan speed.

> 2533274974284436;17:
> Stronk hog: Mythic Warthog with armor stronger than a ONI tank, literally turns on a dime, faster than a boosting banshee, and has a chain gun that shoots out mythic warden eternals at hit scan speed.

Ummmmmm… :flushed:
That seems pretty OP, but that would be AWESOME!

> 2535414232804128;14:
> > 2533274850734574;12:
> > > 2535414232804128;1:
> > > I just want to know your ideas on new variants for power weapons… :+1:t3:
> >
> > Legendary, reach magnum
> > * slight increase to firepower, not nearly as much as CE, Less ammo (8 rounds), scope, reach design. Loadout
> > ultra rare Reach Shotgun
> > * reach design, increase to capacity (6) increase to range and firepower, Req
> > legendary halo 3 chaingun
> > * increase to firepower, slight decrease to fire rate, halo 3 design ( 3 barrels), Req
> > Mythic Hydra, Roulette
> > * fires 6 grenade launcher round (impact and aircraft proximity) that have selected effects (hold reload button to cycle through) (sticky, fragmentation, flame, EMP, tracking, landmine)
>
> That last one, the hydra, seems a little OP, but I like it.

yeah, I kind of combined two ideas in one, maybe an ultra rare one that fires grenade launcher rounds and a legendary/mythic one with the weapon effects, that seems a bit more balanced.

Mythic Grenade Launcher that fires mines that stick to surfaces, three rounds in one clip.

Fires all three when fired from the hip, but only one with Smart-Link engaged.Smart Link will zoom in projection-style.
To detonate manually just pull the trigger, if a enemy player walks over or near the mine, the mine will detonate and instantly kill the victim if it didn’t have a Overshield.
Is reloaded manually

Disables most vehicles.The Mantis, Scorpion and Phaeton are immune to the effect. Will affect Wasps and Banshees if they fly too close.Reloads one mine at a time.
Increased movement speed, jump height and shield strength.
Requisition level: 7
Name: One Accident
Rarity: Legendary Mythic