New Weapon Patch - Halo 5

If the weapon tuning in Halo 5 is so bad, and 343 knows it, why don’t they make another patch to fix it?
We all know how bad the weapon tuning patch of 2017 was. It basically nerfed most weapons and buffed the Magnum so much it dominates everything. So why doesn’t 343i just make a new patch that brings it back to normal? NORMAL BR! Less crazy magnum… And much more fun! I dunno, I just want a new patch that brings the old Halo 5 back!
Unity

343 doesn’t have the time or resources to work on patches / updates for Halo 5, those stopped back in late 2017 / early 2018. The vast majority of the team has been focused fully on Halo Infinite since then, with a few members working on MCC / Halo Wars 2

> 2535408043265663;1:
> **If the weapon tuning in Halo 5 is so bad, and 343 knows it, why don’t they make another patch to fix it?**We all know how bad the weapon tuning patch of 2017 was. It basically nerfed most weapons and buffed the Magnum so much it dominates everything. So why doesn’t 343i just make a new patch that brings it back to normal? NORMAL BR! Less crazy magnum… And much more fun! I dunno, I just want a new patch that brings the old Halo 5 back!
> Unity

Only hope for this is if/when halo 5 gets a pc release through MCC. Then maybe they’ll bring this version up to parity. I guess they could also do a roll back to a known stable build. Never heard of a game company doing that ever though.

> 2793974233130299;3:
> > 2535408043265663;1:
> > **If the weapon tuning in Halo 5 is so bad, and 343 knows it, why don’t they make another patch to fix it?**We all know how bad the weapon tuning patch of 2017 was. It basically nerfed most weapons and buffed the Magnum so much it dominates everything. So why doesn’t 343i just make a new patch that brings it back to normal? NORMAL BR! Less crazy magnum… And much more fun! I dunno, I just want a new patch that brings the old Halo 5 back!
> > Unity
>
> Only hope for this is if/when halo 5 gets a pc release through MCC. Then maybe they’ll bring this version up to parity. I guess they could also do a roll back to a known stable build. Never heard of a game company doing that ever though.

Agreed my guy.

I can’t help but think that changing some damage values isn’t insanely difficult, for the “everyone’s busy with halo infinite” thing.

I guess we’re stuck with it, but damn, I miss days of Team Arena when the AR served a purpose in CQB and the magnum was for medium. Now every match is an HCS magnum-bagging tournament.

> 2535415086643843;5:
> I can’t help but think that changing some damage values isn’t insanely difficult, for the “everyone’s busy with halo infinite” thing.
>
> I guess we’re stuck with it, but damn, I miss days of Team Arena when the AR served a purpose in CQB and the magnum was for medium. Now every match is an HCS magnum-bagging tournament.

I know right? It’s easy! have a team of maybe 5 people bring back the old patch! DONE. Crazy stuff mate…

I think 343 already said that will never happen

The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox; however, two main issues exist post-tune. The first, and most important, relates to the performance role of the H5BR in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons. Unfortunately the update put the standard BR into a bad state within the Arena environment. The other main issue relates to the lethality of the SMG which took a noticeable hit post-tune. Nevertheless, there are additional modifications that I believe would prove beneficial and they extend out to other weapons like the AR and Magnums. Here is a list of changes that I believe to be warranted:

• Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum.
  • Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle.
  • Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place.
  • Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped.
  • Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR, SMG, & Gunfighter Magnum while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link.
  • Consider returning the reductions to recoil drift and bounce on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.The last three modifications return some gunplay depth to weapons that could benefit from nuanced situational improvements.

> 2775209234672000;8:
> The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
>
>
> - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the options of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allows for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.

I agree with all these points, thanks.

Would be great if they simply reverted the build to the last one prior to the Overtime Update. That build was stable enough with far fewer crashes as well.

> 2533274824050480;10:
> Would be great if they simply reverted the build to the last one prior to the Overtime Update. That build was stable enough with far fewer crashes as well.

Yeah it was, great thinking mate!

> 2535408043265663;1:
> **If the weapon tuning in Halo 5 is so bad, and 343 knows it, why don’t they make another patch to fix it?**We all know how bad the weapon tuning patch of 2017 was. It basically nerfed most weapons and buffed the Magnum so much it dominates everything. So why doesn’t 343i just make a new patch that brings it back to normal? NORMAL BR! Less crazy magnum… And much more fun! I dunno, I just want a new patch that brings the old Halo 5 back!
> Unity

it wouldn’t matter anyway, 343 said they aren’t doing anymore updates for H5

> 2533274979619629;12:
> > 2535408043265663;1:
> > **If the weapon tuning in Halo 5 is so bad, and 343 knows it, why don’t they make another patch to fix it?**We all know how bad the weapon tuning patch of 2017 was. It basically nerfed most weapons and buffed the Magnum so much it dominates everything. So why doesn’t 343i just make a new patch that brings it back to normal? NORMAL BR! Less crazy magnum… And much more fun! I dunno, I just want a new patch that brings the old Halo 5 back!
> > Unity
>
> it wouldn’t matter anyway, 343 said they aren’t doing anymore updates for H5

I know, sad really.

> 2775209234672000;8:
> The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR, in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons, was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
>
>
> - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.

Can tell that was really thought out. I’d be up for the changes, wonder if it will ever come to fruition.

> 2535467369908387;14:
> > 2775209234672000;8:
> > The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR, in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons, was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
> >
> >
> > - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.
>
> Can tell that was really thought out. I’d be up for the changes, wonder if it will ever come to fruition.

Maybe they’ll work on changes when Infinite is out and they have a second to breathe, only time will tell mate.

> 2535408043265663;15:
> > 2535467369908387;14:
> > > 2775209234672000;8:
> > > The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR, in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons, was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
> > >
> > >
> > > - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.
> >
> > Can tell that was really thought out. I’d be up for the changes, wonder if it will ever come to fruition.
>
> Maybe they’ll work on changes when Infinite is out and they have a second to breathe, only time will tell mate.

i doubt they will, H5 will be dead once infinite comes out.

> 2533274979619629;16:
> > 2535408043265663;15:
> > > 2535467369908387;14:
> > > > 2775209234672000;8:
> > > > The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR, in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons, was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.
> > >
> > > Can tell that was really thought out. I’d be up for the changes, wonder if it will ever come to fruition.
> >
> > Maybe they’ll work on changes when Infinite is out and they have a second to breathe, only time will tell mate.
>
> i doubt they will, H5 will be dead once infinite comes out.

There will be some survivors… XD

> 2535408043265663;17:
> > 2533274979619629;16:
> > > 2535408043265663;15:
> > > > 2535467369908387;14:
> > > > > 2775209234672000;8:
> > > > > The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR, in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons, was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.
> > > >
> > > > Can tell that was really thought out. I’d be up for the changes, wonder if it will ever come to fruition.
> > >
> > > Maybe they’ll work on changes when Infinite is out and they have a second to breathe, only time will tell mate.
> >
> > i doubt they will, H5 will be dead once infinite comes out.
>
> There will be some survivors… XD

the game has a population of around 2,200. 343 wouldn’t make an update for a few people

> 2533274979619629;18:
> > 2535408043265663;17:
> > > 2533274979619629;16:
> > > > 2535408043265663;15:
> > > > > 2535467369908387;14:
> > > > > > 2775209234672000;8:
> > > > > > The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR, in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons, was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.
> > > > >
> > > > > Can tell that was really thought out. I’d be up for the changes, wonder if it will ever come to fruition.
> > > >
> > > > Maybe they’ll work on changes when Infinite is out and they have a second to breathe, only time will tell mate.
> > >
> > > i doubt they will, H5 will be dead once infinite comes out.
> >
> > There will be some survivors… XD
>
> the game has a population of around 2,200. 343 wouldn’t make an update for a few people

population of 2,000…seriously pathetic.

> 2533274826593125;19:
> > 2533274979619629;18:
> > > 2535408043265663;17:
> > > > 2533274979619629;16:
> > > > > 2535408043265663;15:
> > > > > > 2535467369908387;14:
> > > > > > > 2775209234672000;8:
> > > > > > > The 2017 tuning update was very good for the Arena sandbox. In my opinion, only two main issues exist. The performance role of the H5BR, in comparison to the other precision loadout type weapons, was put into a bad state particularly within the Arena environment and the SMG could use a little more lethality. In my opinion, only 2 changes are really required, but I think there are additional modifications that would prove beneficial and some extend out to the AR and Magnums.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > - Return the BR’s old default Red-Reticle-Ranges (RRRs) or at minimum allow the Long-Barrel variant to become the default BR for the Arena environment because it would still manage to mostly return the old RRRs to the Arena environment while allowing the BR’s reduced RRRs to exist within the Warzone environment where the BR acts as a type of middle ground between the AR and Magnum. - Improve the SMG’s optimal TTK from ~1.2 seconds to ~1.1 seconds. Consider doing so by increasing the headshot multiplier in order to maintain the current optimal body shot TTK which is fine in my opinion. This would help encourage players to aim for opponent heads and allow the SMG to better outshine the AR within its RRRs while letting it compete a little more with other full auto options like the Storm Rifle & Plasma Rifle. - Along with Change #1 above, perhaps consider reducing the [Standard & Tactical] Magnum’s hip-fire RRR down from 36.4 meters to 32 meters in order to allow both of the BR’s RRRs to outshine it. This assumes one of the solutions of Change #1 takes place. - Consider returning a small amount of recoil reduction to the BR by way of crouching as well as enacting Smart-Link. Allow the reductions to stack when crouching while Smart-Linked. This would allow for a slight accuracy increase at the cost of situational awareness and/or mobility; plus, there’s always the potential risk of being de-scoped. - Consider returning a slightly smaller initial and max Cone-of-Fire (max is via the bloom) for the AR and SMG while Smart-Linked verses hip-fired. It should help encourage accurately aiming for the head for its damage multiplier and in turn emphasize the impact of being de-scoped out of Smart-Link. - Consider returning the recoil drift and bounce reduction on the Gunfighter Magnum, AR, and SMG when crouched. It would allow for a small accuracy boost at the cost of mobility.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Can tell that was really thought out. I’d be up for the changes, wonder if it will ever come to fruition.
> > > > >
> > > > > Maybe they’ll work on changes when Infinite is out and they have a second to breathe, only time will tell mate.
> > > >
> > > > i doubt they will, H5 will be dead once infinite comes out.
> > >
> > > There will be some survivors… XD
> >
> > the game has a population of around 2,200. 343 wouldn’t make an update for a few people
>
> population of 2,000…seriously pathetic.

its around 2-3k