NEW WEAPON IDEAS FOR HALO

Long ranged plasma pistol (turn it into a rifle)

Needler shotty would be sweet ( shoots multiple little needles or one big needle that causes instant super combine

I feel like the ground pound should also have an emp effect to vehicles ,

that and an emp effect on the grav hammer would be cool… That or an incineration effect on the grav hammer would be cool

I also feel like they need to bring in a human air vehicle in , they got covanent and for runner but not human

Anyone got any other ideas on what kind of weapons or spartan abilities they should have in the next halo I would LOVE to hear what you are thinking

cricket noises

Jk man. You’re basically asking for your life to be easier and that’s not how this works. Let’s say all this actually does happen… Later on you’ll complain that someone EMPed your banshee when they were too far or that maybe that a ground pound wasn’t fair or something like that. But I do like that idea for the aerial human vehicles (maybe a falcon like in Reach?)

P.S. They’re Prometheans, not Forerunners.

Lol I don’t know , there just ideas , figured it would be cool to throw them out there , you got any ideas ???

doritos 1996! At least one of your requests have been fulfilled, about a human air vehicle: the Wasp!

Lol heck yes

if anyone read the books then you know about shredder rounds which are just -Yoinking!- great so lets do that make the ar alittle more useful

> 2535431003053058;3:
> Jk man. You’re basically asking for your life to be easier and that’s not how this works. Let’s say all this actually does happen… Later on you’ll complain that someone EMPed your banshee when they were too far or that maybe that a ground pound wasn’t fair or something like that. But I do like that idea for the aerial human vehicles (maybe a falcon like in Reach?)
>
> P.S. They’re Prometheans, not Forerunners.

prometheans were created from forerunneres so saying it forerunner is technically correct prometheans are like a halo ring both were created by forerunneres