NEW WEAPON: Energy Halberd

No words are necessary.

Passes out from the epicness of the photo.

:o

maye that’s how telcam looks in his battle armor?

And that should the weapon that replaces the gravity hammer!

…omg
I want… NOW!!!

> maye that’s how telcam looks in his battle armor?
>
> And that should the weapon that replaces the gravity hammer!

I would seriously die if I saw someone wearing this on their back in Halo 4. Why not just have both, and a player could be found using both? faints

not that exactly cuz it looks stupid to use cauz halberd u can stab but something like it would be awesome and i also wanna see a human melee weapon cuz im sad at the lack of that
(im not talking about the knife and the elbow to the face)

> not that exactly cuz it looks stupid to use cauz halberd u can stab but something like it would be awesome and i also wanna see a human melee weapon cuz im sad at the lack of that
> (im not talking about the knife and the elbow to the face)

Are you trolling? Your grammar is tempting me to assume…

> No words are necessary.

This is exactly why i liked the cinimatics in Halo Wars…Pure Epicness.

my keyboard is alil messed up and alittle too fast type causes that type of errors ok but that doesnt matter because we are talking about that halberd

As badass as that may be, it really holds no place in a weapons sandbox. We already have two melee weapons that fundamentally do the same thing. While there will doubtfully be a gravhammer in H4, do we really need two weapons that do the same thing with the only difference being one may best the other in a one on one dual?

> As badass as that may be, it really holds no place in a weapons sandbox. We already have two melee weapons that fundamentally do the same thing. While there will doubtfully be a gravhammer in H4, do we really need two weapons that do the same thing with the only difference being one may best the other in a one on one dual?

Yes. We do.

Oh God. :0 :o :smiley:

I could see an assassination for it now, you do like a golf swing underneath someone and it hooks into their back, you lift them like 8 feet in the air, and then you throw their limp bodies away.

Must, have.

The perfect use for that weapon: deflector

AI controlled swords in Halo can deflect grenades. Let’s see a weapon that can deflect plasma bolts and bullets!!

Not gonna lie that pic looks gangster.

and hell, i think it could work. Check this out

Sword: lock on, long distance strike.

Hammer: Not as much distance. Still very powerful up close. Excellent against vehicles. Pushes people back, sometimes off edges.

Halberd: Not as much distance as sword. Not as good against vehicles. Using the halberd is a sweeping motion. The weapon essentially sweeps across the screen killing anyone in its sweeping distance. It can kill multiple people in one swipe. But doesnt have the distance of the sword, or power of the hammer. instead it has a very large effective area.

Not gonna lie that pic looks gangster.

and hell, i think it could work. Check this out

Sword: lock on, long distance strike.

Hammer: Not as much distance. Still very powerful up close. Excellent against vehicles. Pushes people back, sometimes off edges.

Halberd: Not as much distance as sword. Not as good against vehicles. Using the halberd is a sweeping motion. The weapon essentially sweeps across the screen killing anyone in its sweeping distance. It can kill multiple people in one swipe. But doesnt have the distance of the sword, or power of the hammer. instead it has a very large effective area.

lol

it’s like a gravham mixed with a sword resulting in a massive energy axe

I like the weapon, but more importantly; GIVE ME THAT ARMOR!

Me want now!!! And that armor looks so beast!!!

Cool.