New warzone maps

I like the fact that they have different maps for arena but I’m so sick of the same damn maps for warzone I think it’s about time 343 does more for warzone

Did you watch the teaser? Or read any of the community updates? A new Warzone map is coming out soon

I agree, but if they are going to design more maps around it I would like to see more variation in the way they’re designed. Every map is built on the same formula, which works fine but gets repetitive. I might recommend a design change to something like a winding canyon, shaped a bit like an “M”. That would keep sight-lines manageable, (looking at you Noctus), still allow for implementation of the basic formula, and be a fresh layout. Lets look at the other maps:

ARC- Shaped like a D
Stormbreak- Again, shaped like a D
Apex 7- Circle with an x in the middle.
Noctus- Circle with a circle in the middle

We need some fresh layout ideas.

> 2533274866528846;3:
> I agree, but if they are going to design more maps around it I would like to see more variation in the way they’re designed. Every map is built on the same formula, which works fine but gets repetitive. I might recommend a design change to something like a winding canyon, shaped a bit like an “M”. That would keep sight-lines manageable, (looking at you Noctus), still allow for implementation of the basic formula, and be a fresh layout. Lets look at the other maps:
>
> ARC- Shaped like a D
> Stormbreak- Again, shaped like a D
> Apex 7- Circle with an x in the middle.
> Noctus- Circle with a circle in the middle
>
> We need some fresh layout ideas.

How about a triangle?

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274866528846;3:
> > I agree, but if they are going to design more maps around it I would like to see more variation in the way they’re designed. Every map is built on the same formula, which works fine but gets repetitive. I might recommend a design change to something like a winding canyon, shaped a bit like an “M”. That would keep sight-lines manageable, (looking at you Noctus), still allow for implementation of the basic formula, and be a fresh layout. Lets look at the other maps:
> >
> > ARC- Shaped like a D
> > Stormbreak- Again, shaped like a D
> > Apex 7- Circle with an x in the middle.
> > Noctus- Circle with a circle in the middle
> >
> > We need some fresh layout ideas.
>
>
> How about a triangle?

Tetrahedron? lol

I still want to see one in space, either on a large stardock that services various sizes of ships. Or even a large asteroid would be cool. In the Fall of Reach book theres an entire small city hidden inside an asteroid (insurrectionists). Something like that would also be pretty neat.

My hope is that come July we have at least 7 Warzone maps.
Different layouts definitely. I like the “M” Idea honey badger mentioned.

> 2533274818508074;5:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274866528846;3:
> > > I agree, but if they are going to design more maps around it I would like to see more variation in the way they’re designed. Every map is built on the same formula, which works fine but gets repetitive. I might recommend a design change to something like a winding canyon, shaped a bit like an “M”. That would keep sight-lines manageable, (looking at you Noctus), still allow for implementation of the basic formula, and be a fresh layout. Lets look at the other maps:
> > >
> > > ARC- Shaped like a D
> > > Stormbreak- Again, shaped like a D
> > > Apex 7- Circle with an x in the middle.
> > > Noctus- Circle with a circle in the middle
> > >
> > > We need some fresh layout ideas.
> >
> >
> > How about a triangle?
>
>
> Tetrahedron? lol

I’m feeling a rhombus