New Warzone Gamemodes

Just an idea for the next Warzone game type. What about an objective where you can call on enemy A.I. to attack their core. (Thinking about Halo Wars). But seriously lets say we have certain bosses and whoever beats them can send enemy A.I.s to attack so the other team would have to defend. So we would have a small map with only core bases an a couple areas where bosses would spawn. this game mode however should make it where they cannot attack the other teams players but their vehicles only. This would make sure people wont just spawn kill or trap and make people actually focus on boss objectives. So imagine having 3 wardens approaching your base while the other team has to fight off a huge warthog or ghost assault. Let me know what you guys think about this.
Roastedpork24

It has some potential, but let’s face it. Having a Warden and a team of Spartan IV’s coming at you is gonna be impossible to beat. If you tone down the boss strength… What if you had stations that spawned AI enemies? Like, if one team controls a “base” they have control of its, let’s say, Sentinel Factory, which would pump out Sentinels to fight the enemy team. Or Grunt deployment box. Or Crawler Teleporter. Etc.

Yeah, I was thinking how you could have some backup like some marines or a.i. vehicles to help you as you progress in the game.

I dislike that idea… I would rather see objectives like perhaps destroy an AI core that is being defended by AIs, or take out a target in a moving convoy, or there is a neutral flag being guarded by AIs and a team has to get it back to their base to score it for points… stuff like that.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> I dislike that idea… I would rather see objectives like perhaps destroy an AI core that is being defended by AIs, or take out a target in a moving convoy, or there is a neutral flag being guarded by AIs and a team has to get it back to their base to score it for points… stuff like that.

I see where you are going for and I like your idea of the CTF. It would be interesting to see how certain game modes could be incorporated into warzone.

Game modes like assault or capture the flag would spice up warzone.

> 2535415841175728;6:
> Game modes like assault or capture the flag would spice up warzone.

I can agree with that. However, I would argue that they would need to lower the player count for modes like that. 24 man CTF would be way too hectic in my opinion. Though that does sound fun.

> 2533274836091449;7:
> > 2535415841175728;6:
> > Game modes like assault or capture the flag would spice up warzone.
>
> I can agree with that. However, I would argue that they would need to lower the player count for modes like that. 24 man CTF would be way too hectic in my opinion. Though that does sound fun.

I second that.

could work with some changes

Gamecheat13 has a video about some announcers (Palmer) announcing what sounds like objectives in Warzone. You could check it out, seems legit but it may or may not make it into the game

> 2535434548670205;10:
> Gamecheat13 has a video about some announcers (Palmer) announcing what sounds like objectives in Warzone. You could check it out, seems legit but it may or may not make it into the game

I mean 343 has been already been thinking about it but weather or not they will do it ehhh… I’m not sure.

If it was properly made and balanced, how would Warzone Infection sound?

I can sense the panic unfolding already. Last man standing would be terrifying with 23 infected swarming all over you.

> 2535429593088083;12:
> If it was properly made and balanced, how would Warzone Infection sound?
>
> I can sense the panic unfolding already. Last man standing would be terrifying with 23 infected swarming all over you.

Yeah 343 needs to put in a lot of work to make sure there isn’t any glitch maps where people can escape, although this would be a big team infection style not really warzone.

In theory it sounds good. But in practice I forsee some major issues and backlash…

> 2535429593088083;12:
> If it was properly made and balanced, how would Warzone Infection sound?
>
> I can sense the panic unfolding already. Last man standing would be terrifying with 23 infected swarming all over you.

I believe someone made a thread about that already.

> 2535448054982593;15:
> > 2535429593088083;12:
> > If it was properly made and balanced, how would Warzone Infection sound?
> >
> > I can sense the panic unfolding already. Last man standing would be terrifying with 23 infected swarming all over you.
>
> I believe someone made a thread about that already.

Yes indeed, but they’re probably old threads.

It’s find to bring old threads, don’t backlash on people who is resurfacing these old stuff.

Warzone CTF

Yeah both an A.I. version and a pvp one would be good.

> 2535429593088083;16:
> > 2535448054982593;15:
> > > 2535429593088083;12:
> > > If it was properly made and balanced, how would Warzone Infection sound?
> > >
> > > I can sense the panic unfolding already. Last man standing would be terrifying with 23 infected swarming all over you.
> >
> > I believe someone made a thread about that already.
>
> Yes indeed, but they’re probably old threads.

Well, however old it is it couldn’t be any older than the Playable Elites thread. And that one still gets tons of attention.