New Warthog and Hangoose Variants

There’s a problem in current PVPs and PVE warthogs in all current Halo games. Warthogs and hangooses can’t efficiently used well in combat.
In Warthogs, only can kill if there is a second player in the machine gun and shoot well, unless you cross above into a enemy. Even the ally kills thousand of enemies, the pilot can’t get same rewards carrying them.
In hangooses, the only finality is to carry you fast to another locations. In the most of the critical , useless. Neither can kill crossing above the enemies.
A ghost, warth and banshee are more useful than entire vehicles of UNCS, unless the “indestructable” scorpion, who destroys everything around.
If they can’t substitute, create variants like the reqs weapons from Halo 5, where behaves differently from the original.

Is this hangoose some new variant of the mongoose you created

> 2533274870124097;2:
> Is this hangoose some new variant of the mongoose you created

my question exactly.

> 2535436090432793;1:
> There’s a problem in current PVPs and PVE warthogs in all current Halo games. Warthogs and hangooses can’t efficiently used well in combat.

Yes the Warthog is kind of useless if you don’t have a gunner, but I still think they should keep team-based vehicles. My friend and I have a lot of fun using Warthogs, and we would like to see Falcons and Specters come back too. And I disagree with people who say “the Mongoose can’t kill enemies, therefore it should be removed”. Just because it can’t kill enemies doesn’t mean there’s no benefit from having a fun, silly 4-wheeler with a honkable horn. It’s also useful in objective gametypes like CTF and Assault.

> 2535436090432793;1:
> If they can’t substitute, create variants like the reqs weapons from Halo 5, where behaves differently from the original.

They already kind of did that when they made the Gungoose, and I’m not sure how a single-player Warthog would work :thinking:

> 2533274870124097;2:
> Is this hangoose some new variant of the mongoose you created

You gotta at least respect their attempt to use English if it’s not their native language, even if they don’t do the best job at it

I think they’re fine the way they are, not everything has to be a sure fire killing machine, they have their place.

I mean that was the trade off. A ghost only required the driver and is more manurable but has less fire power. The Warthog requires at least 2 but can rip a ghost into shreds