New Visor Colors

Copper
Red
Green
Purple
ODST Blue
Pink

Agreed? It isn’t really alot when you add em to the original 5. Just give it all to us. I was really disappointed to see no red at the very least, after seeing blue. Same with Copper(Jorge and Jun).

I agree with a red/copper color, but the rest, in my opinion, are unnecessary.

Yeah seeing more visor colors would be pretty cool wouldn’t hurt to put it in there um this is unrelated but in halo 3 the dark mattalic blue the zombies were i would love that armor color. that would go great with that ODST blue visor color idea of yours!

I think that we should have all the colors and we can pick from them. Well that is just me. I also, think that we should the tint of the color that we picked when look at the sun… xD

Yeah, I want moar!

:smiley:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

>

Last time I checked, halo wasn’t all about MM and skill either. It’s about enjoyment. Fun is part of enjoyment, customization is part or fun, and armor is part of customization.

If you wanna look like the one poorass in MM who can’t afford a helmet, then so be it. If you don’t mind, us community members with creative minds would actually like more clothes for our Barbies.

> >
>
> Last time I checked, halo wasn’t all about MM and skill either. It’s about enjoyment. Fun is part of enjoyment, customization is part or fun, and armor is part of customization.
>
> If you wanna look like the one poorass in MM who can’t afford a helmet, then so be it. If you don’t mind, us community members with creative minds would actually like more clothes for our Barbies.

Halo is all about skill if you didn’t notice halo died after reach came out because there is no skill gap.

> > > Y
> >
> > Last time I checked, halo wasn’t all about MM and skill either. It’s about enjoyment. Fun is part of enjoyment, customization is part or fun, and armor is part of customization.
> >
> > If you wanna look like the one poorass in MM who can’t afford a helmet, then so be it. If you don’t mind, us community members with creative minds would actually like more clothes for our Barbies.
>
> Halo is all about skill if you didn’t notice halo died after reach came out because there is no skill gap.

Actually, Halo is about the story.

[deleted]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Oh god! I do love my green xD

i want a pink one…

I would like to have:
-Black.
-Blood red.
-Rainbow visor.
-Mirror.
-Every color of the color palette. We use for our armor color.

yes

> -Blood red.

YES, I want a blood red visor.

> -Every color of the color palette. We use for our armor color.

In stead of having visor options, why not just have it as one of the color options like the armor has.

> > -Blood red.
>
> YES, I want a blood red visor.
>
>
> > -Every color of the color palette. We use for our armor color.
>
> In stead of having visor options, why not just have it as one of the color options like the armor has.

TBH I’d rather you had to earn them in some way. Maybe a platinum visor for beating solo legendary :open_mouth:

> > > -Blood red.
> >
> > YES, I want a blood red visor.
> >
> >
> > > -Every color of the color palette. We use for our armor color.
> >
> > In stead of having visor options, why not just have it as one of the color options like the armor has.
>
> TBH I’d rather you had to earn them in some way. Maybe a platinum visor for beating solo legendary :open_mouth:

As much as I love unlocking stuff, they could make it so you unlock the ability to change visor color at some level, then after every other level you unlock 5 colors on the color palette.

> > -Blood red.
>
> YES, I want a blood red visor.
>
>
> > -Every color of the color palette. We use for our armor color.
>
> In stead of having visor options, why not just have it as one of the color options like the armor has.

Exactly. That’s what I don’t get. They give us a palette for our armor. But we don’t have one for the visor.

make a color wheel for armor and visor colors

/thread