New Venator skin. (4th skin)

Hi, i know there is three (3) Venator armour skins

Venator Standard

VenatorRaptor(E-Bay exclusive DLC)

Venator Refractive

But i found some random dude on a matchmaking and had a diferent skin
https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/VTH%20XxT3MP3RxX/h4/spartans/fullbody?target=large

I don’t know what skin is that and i really want to know how to get it, this dude just won’t tell me how, he said to figure it out by myself, so… if anyone out there knows something about this skin i’d really apreciate it.

That’s the BAYONET skin, which you get from buying the Champion’s Bundle.

> That’s the BAYONET skin, which you get from buying the Champion’s Bundle.

I can confirm. I’m also positive you can just obtain the skin with the Infinity Armor Pack, which is a part of the Champions Bundle you can purchase separately if you don’t want to purchase the whole Bundle.

The RPTR skin is a Best Buy exclusive.

Bayonet is ok. As is the standard version.

Refractive is cool, but the pattern is kind of thin and hard to see.

Raptor is probably my favorite of the bunch.

> I’m also positive you can just obtain the skin with the Infinity Armor Pack, which is a part of the Champions Bundle you can purchase separately if you don’t want to purchase the whole Bundle.

I’m fairly certain that isn’t true.

> > I’m also positive you can just obtain the skin with the Infinity Armor Pack, which is a part of the Champions Bundle you can purchase separately if you don’t want to purchase the whole Bundle.
>
> I’m fairly certain that isn’t true.

I believe that your right.

The armor bundle contains ODST, Mk-V and Precept.

I believe that the Championship DLC is the only way to get the Venator Bayonet armor.