New vehicles in the next update ideas.

How about:
Falcons
Hornets
Brute vehicles
Maybe a promethean tank or warthog

Ive been throwing this around for a while but a Mythic Grizzly Fl4ming J4ck came up with the idea for its perks.

“Make it a mythic legendary. Cannot board and plant a grenade due to reinforced plating on weak points. Only punchable. 2 shots per reload. 1.5x the armor of an oni tank.7 or 8 req points.”

The Big Stompy Mech Update:

UNSC: Cyclops
Covenant: Locust
Promethean:…Just make something up here

Revenants, Falcons, Spectres, and Choppers.

> 2533274835072493;3:
> The Big Stompy Mech Update:
>
> UNSC: Cyclops
> Covenant: Locust
> Promethean:…Just make something up here

But why cyclops? cause it would just be a weaker mantis… cause that is what it literally is…
and locust suck against everything besides stationary targets like a base… so it would be a sitting duck
but more promethean vehicles would be neat…

I think it would be cool if 343 added in elephants. I know that there is a guy working on a sandy to remake, and I think it would be cool if that map also had elephants.
there should also be:
(what was already listed by other people)
A flame warthog
a warthog similar to the most recent megabloks warthog
A new req variant of the pheaton
Machine gun gungooses
Revenant
Spectre

I’m thinking realistically with what I have listed (excluding the what is already listed by other people thing)

> 2535460385790167;6:
> I think it would be cool if 343 added in elephants. I know that there is a guy working on a sandy to remake, and I think it would be cool if that map also had elephants.
> there should also be:
> (what was already listed by other people)
> A flame warthog
> a warthog similar to the most recent megabloks warthog
> A new req variant of the pheaton
> Machine gun gungooses
> Revenant
> Spectre
>
> I’m thinking realistically with what I have listed (excluding the what is already listed by other people thing)

I agree with most but i really don’t want anymore warthog variants… it would be a cool model for the flame hog…

> 2533274828953572;5:
> > 2533274835072493;3:
> > The Big Stompy Mech Update:
> >
> > UNSC: Cyclops
> > Covenant: Locust
> > Promethean:…Just make something up here
>
>
> But why cyclops? cause it would just be a weaker mantis… cause that is what it literally is…
> and locust suck against everything besides stationary targets like a base… so it would be a sitting duck
> but more promethean vehicles would be neat…

I think a cool way to implement the locust would to just make it a mantis with a powerful sentinel beam.

Nope… we need 343-made maps and playlists.

No more REQ/player-customization nonsense…

Would definitely be up for the Falcon to make a return, always has been my favourite vehicle to use. Not interested in any more Warthog/Scorpion/Mongoose/Mantis variants though, I feel like we have enough of them.

> 2533274828953572;5:
> > 2533274835072493;3:
> > The Big Stompy Mech Update:
> >
> > UNSC: Cyclops
> > Covenant: Locust
> > Promethean:…Just make something up here
>
>
> But why cyclops? cause it would just be a weaker mantis… cause that is what it literally is…
> and locust suck against everything besides stationary targets like a base… so it would be a sitting duck
> but more promethean vehicles would be neat…

Cyclops: Way lower Req level than Mantis, probably more mobile as well. Lots of different variant potential, including repair, jackhammer/piledriver, flamethrower, and autocannon.

Locust: Has a long range beam that could potentially have very high damage. Although the unit in Halo Wars had to immobilize itself to fire the beam, the beam can still swivel on a turret (the “head” section is turreted).

In all seriousness it would make more sense to go for a UNSC aircraft than the Clops, but I still like stompy robots anyways.

PLZ PLZ PLZ have unsc air vehicle, I dont know why they were ever taken out

> 2533274873580796;9:
> Nope… we need 343-made maps and playlists.
>
> No more REQ/player-customization nonsense…

They will probably add in new maps. I’m also pretty sure the map creators in 343 are a different part of 343 than the req designers. I would think they work together, but they are most likely separate teams. I don’t think it is unreasonable to get both new maps and new req items. Just look at the December update! We got 2 new maps, 2 forged maps, 3 and 1/2 forge maps, forge, and new req items. I don’t understand why some people are against additions the the req system.