New Vehicles and New Vehicle Ideas

I noticed in a recent interview with some 343i developers they stated that there were some new vehicles. That must mean there is more than the Phaeton. What other vehicles do you think we might see? Also what vehicles would you want?

I for one would like to see the Elephant on one of the warzone maps. I loved playing BTB on Sandtrap because of the Elephant.

> 2533274893849867;2:
> I for one would like to see the Elephant on one of the warzone maps. I loved playing BTB on Sandtrap because of the Elephant.

Not exactly new, but oh well.
Probably a REAP-X vehicle, Locke being from ONI and all. Maybe the Locust. Some sort of human flying vehicle would be cool, just not the Hornet. Phaeton does its job much better already.

I thought it would be interesting to have a promethean ground vehicle such as a motorcycle of sorts, with a dual canon, similar to the ghosts.

I think we’ll be seeing the unsc vtol and siege bike in the game, I also believe there would be some sort of promethean tank or ghost like variant that is ground but floats higher above the ground. I personally really want the vulture, cyclops(designed to look like the mech on adrift) and locust, but I get that would be difficult to implement. I would love vehicles meant purely for transport, like a more viable elephant that dies but is much faster and is hardy, maybe bring back the shadow from halo 2.

Something that combines the Hornet with the scorpian and the Elephant. With a touch of Scarab

> 2576836393959214;6:
> Something that combines the Hornet with the scorpian and the Elephant. With a touch of Scarab

The albatross?

In The Sprint Season 2. during Warzone a placeholder name for some vehicles and weaponry was seen.

• Covenant Grenade Launcher - Plasma Caster - Rocket Launcher Airburst - SPKR Rocket Launcher, classified as Legendary - Wargoose - ? Gungoose ? - VTOL - Forerunner Phaeton, classifed as Legendary