New Vehicle?

I was watching a few videos and looking at a few pictures, and i seen this thing. I was wondering if anyone in the community knew the name for this thing.
To me it looks like a an upgraded version of the elephant but i honestly have no idea because of all the differences between it and the halo 3 era elephant. Its larger in size, closed canopy, a centered cockpit, 6 wheels and has no visible turrets on it.
I was also wondering about driving it.

mammoth is what ive been hearing

Yeah, that’s a warthog, it has been around since CE.

I think it’s an Elephant. The reason for it looking so different is probably just because they are redesigning everything. It looks more useful this way anyway.

We honestly don’t know.
It might not even be driveable.

But 343i had hinted to a new vehicle larger than the mech (which is not driveable) on Adrift (fromerly known as Warhouse), so this might be it.

I say we call it the UNSC Caterpillar. :3

It does look pretty sweet, but the one thing i would like to know is 1)if it is drive-able in MM such as the Elephant was on Sandtrap. 2)is it slow just like the Elephant. 3) what will its role be during the campaign.

> Yeah, that’s a warthog, it has been around since CE.

cleaver. very cleaver.

A Moa!

I wants it!

It WILL be driveable, atleast something as big as that will, 343 hinted at a vehicle LARGER than the MECH that will be driveable.

It was in a bulletin a few months back.

It’s called the UNSC Mammoth.

I can’t wait to drive that thing!

> It’s called the UNSC Mammoth.

source?

> > It’s called the UNSC Mammoth.
>
> source?

He doesn’t have one. It’s just speculation. I must admit it’s not a bad name though.

> Yeah, that’s a warthog, it has been around since CE.

Very good, best laugh tonight.

> It’s called the UNSC Mammoth.

Oh God, it’s the predecessor of the Elephant…

…How bloody big will that thing be?

It looks silly. It’s like an enormous, wheeled Spartan helmet…

> > It’s called the UNSC Mammoth.
>
> Oh God, it’s the predecessor of the Elephant…
>
> …How bloody big will that thing be?

Don’t you mean successor? :wink:

Mammoth would be a very fitting name though, I could see it being called that.

Newer CHOPPER !!!