new vehicle ideas.

What new vehicles would you like to see in halo 4?

It can be a modified version of current vehicles.

Or a completely new design out of your imagination.

mine

A heavily armoured warthog type vehicle that has doors, and has a high power gauss turret that is controlled by the driver, but moves slower than the warthog, but faster than the scorpion. And a secondary seat that can control either a machine gun or a grenade launcher like weapon.

basically the human equivalent of the revanent, but stronger.

A single manned vehicle that can deal out some damage but move slowly. The driver’s body should be exposed substantially to balance it.

Would be nice to see a version of the mongoose that could shoot but not carry a second person.

A snow transport with a track on it.

A 4-man transport. I miss that stupid Prowler, such a good way to overwhelm a base. Four guys just storming the back door and dippin’ out with the flag.

Would love to see the Chopper return, even if it’s only in Multiplayer as a bonus Forge item.

Would also like to see the Halo 3 mongoose brought back. Not sure why they made it so slow in Reach.

A UNSC modified Ghost, so that it can carry a passenger, like a mongoose.

Also it has deployable wheels, so you get extra control for when you want to stop, or climb a steep gradient.

And when the retract you can boost, as a ghost does, and move faster, and strafe.

So basically a Ghost-Mongoose hybrid.

Longsword/shortsword bomber… really fast and agile, but can only drop bombs, not fire missiles.

Some form of transforming vehicle that can go from a vtol aircraft to like a light armored tank

The pelican!!!

I would also like to have the real troop transport hog.

I think they should bring back the the elaphant made a little bit faster and give it a door that closes and a gause turret.

20 bucks we’ll see that cyclops from Warhouse in campaign as an operable vehicle. Probably not multiplayer, but I’d be excited to drive it either way.

Chopper and Prowler, they made the days of Sandtrap great back in the Halo 3 days ^^
Maybe a new power-prowler with a heavy turret, more like revenant?
Maybe even an armored Mongoose, with a mounted small machine gun/gatling at the back and some extra armor/protection in front.

Mongoos motorbike! Has small weak turrets on the front and can carry a passenger

I would love to see the Bulldog to make a return, just retextured and destroyable. :slight_smile:
It would be the REAL Human equivalent to the Ghost.

We already know the Warthog will return and has been modified.

I’d love to see a Mongoosecycle.

The Cyclops would be great, but Frank said it won’t be in matchmaking. :frowning:

My number one hope is the Pelican, if even just for custom games. It would make for some great machinima.

I’d like some kind of hovering craft. Not like the ghost that hugs the ground. And not like a VTOL aircraft like the Hornet or Falcon. Something that hovers maybe 10 ft above the ground and can shoot either be a one or two passenger craft. If two the second could either ride side as a passenger, or make it the gunner seat. It would still be able to be boarded. This would likely have to be a Forerunner vehicle though as the UNSC hasn’t advanced that far. (Or maybe it has in the few years since Halo 3???)

Watercraft. Come on, we need an island map that we can ski-doo around!

Some form of snowmobile. The arctic mongoose? Instead of back wheels it has treads?

A heavily armored Mongoose with a mini-gun on the back that can be controlled by the passenger. Hell yeah.

> I would love to see the Bulldog to make a return, just retextured and destroyable. :slight_smile:
> It would be the REAL Human equivalent to the Ghost.

Mother of Gawd

343 YOU HAVE
MADE A GREAT GAME IN THE PAST AND YOU ARE NOW ABOUT TO CONTINUE ONE OF THE GREATEST GAME THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CREATED BY OUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE BUNGIE!! I ASK PLEASE DO NOT EVER EVER EVER ADD MECH SOLDIERS INTO THE GAME. IT IS NOTHING LIKE HALO!! WHAT WE WANT TO SEE ARE THE ORIGINAL AND SOME NICE VEHICLES THAT NEVER CAME FROM ANOTHER GAME. BUNGIE MADE HALO NON-NERDY AND I ASK YOU PLEASE TO DO THE SAME! DO NOT ADD SUPER NERDY STUFF TO THE GAME I WANT TO PLAY HALO WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A NERD!

A return of a fast, agile, weaker mongoose. As well as the annoying honk.