New vehicle ideas

I think that a gun goose with splinter turrets instead of grenade launchers should be added. Possibly infinite splinter grenades for the passenger?

Yes! Super effective against vehicles!

What about a machinegungoose ? And an ONI machinegungoose!
Has 2 ma hines guns, 1 in each side, so instead of grenade launchers, it has chain gun turrets, and the ONI version is pretty explainable.

I think it would be cool to see different variation of the Gungoose as it might give me a reason to use them. That being said I’d like to see a wider variety of newer weapons added to the game instead of just different versions of existing vehicles.

> 2535421460898210;4:
> I think it would be cool to see different variation of the Gungoose as it might give me a reason to use them. That being said I’d like to see a wider variety of newer weapons added to the game instead of just different versions of existing vehicles.

That’s how I initially felt about the gungoose until I started using it. You can do some damage in those when used right

lol til you emp yourself

> 2535442377964386;6:
> lol til you emp yourself

This would be me. ._.

> 2535433113586217;3:
> What about a machinegungoose ? And an ONI machinegungoose!
> Has 2 ma hines guns, 1 in each side, so instead of grenade launchers, it has chain gun turrets, and the ONI version is pretty explainable.

I just wish that the Gungoose was called the Wargoose like it was meant to be called so that they can bring back the Gungoose from Halo 2: Anniversary.

I think the cyclops as a variant of mantis. That can heal othe vehicle’s.

> 2533274839167004;9:
> I think the cyclops as a variant of mantis. That can heal othe vehicle’s.

The cyclops was a thing way before the mantis, if iirc. If anything, the mantis would be a variant of the cyclops, but I doubt it, as they both are entirely different.

Think it would be better just to have a covenant version with stickies, the emp would be too strong.