NEW UPDATES REVEALED

The names of the springs/summer updates are revealed. I’m stocked for the memories of reach!!!

source: http://news.xbox.com/2016/02/24/new-halo-5-guardians-free-content-detailed-as-hammer-storm-launches-today/

My predictions:

Ghosts of Meridian: Basic Content similar to Infinitys Armory. Possibly advanced vehicle REQs.

Memories of Reach: Halo Reach based armor… Possibly invasion? Or Infection. Expect gamemodes.

Hog Wild: Either basic REQ content again or the re-introduction of race. Either way I’m expecting crazy warthog based gametypes from this.

Warzone Firefight: Re-introduction of of Firefight and new weaponry specifically for this new addition of Warzone. I must specify this is a Warzone version of firefight, meaning REQs are probably going to be important.

thanks

> 2533274882881665;2:
> My predictions:
>
> Ghosts of Meridian: Basic Content similar to Infinitys Armory. Possibly advanced vehicle REQs.
>
> Memories of Reach: Halo Reach based armor… Possibly invasion? Or Infection. Expect gamemodes.
>
> Hog Wild: Either basic REQ content again or the re-introduction of race. Either way I’m expecting crazy warthog based gametypes from this.
>
> Warzone Firefight: Re-introduction of of Firefight and new weaponry specifically for this new addition of Warzone. I must specify this is a Warzone version of firefight, meaning REQs are probably going to be important.

I’m very interested in Aprils maps…

With a title like that it has to be reach remake(s)