New update!

CE hotfix? 178MB

Edit: game is stuck at “Updating…” Status.

Same here.

cant find games since 2 hours. update didnt change anything… great.

I turned my xbox off and turned it back on. The updating status was gone.

Now I’m trying to find a match.

People are going to hate me but mine updated without freezing or an issue. Any idea what it fixed?

It appears to have bricked my console, can’t get past the green XB1 screen.

> 2533274795233660;5:
> People are going to hate me but mine updated without freezing or an issue. Any idea what it fixed?

Are you able to play matchmaking?

Any idea what it did?

> 2535433045615638;7:
> > 2533274795233660;5:
> > People are going to hate me but mine updated without freezing or an issue. Any idea what it fixed?
>
>
> Are you able to play matchmaking?

I’ll let you know in a few min.

UPDATE: got into a Halo 4 match in under 30 seconds.

> 2533274795233660;5:
> People are going to hate me but mine updated without freezing or an issue. Any idea what it fixed?

I hate you…

Just kidding :wink:

I’m able to find a match.Just found one in big team.

Someone test the Halo CE auto aim.

Try a hard reset after installing the update.

Halo on Twitter: A hotfix for aim assist…

I started my download while my gf was playing Neverwinter. All the sudden she had no sound. Rebooted, and Halo started right up as if the download had finished. What is the total GB the game should have now with all the updates? Does anyone know?

I’m able to find matches now. Slowly though. I think it’s just a matter of people installing the update.

Ended up winning that Halo 4 match because 4 people quit out over the course of the game. One guy quit with under 1:30 left. Why not just stay?

Got the hot fix that booted me out of a rumble pit game. After the update I did my usual hard restart and I am back in rumble pit. Found another game within five mins.

Just wish players would realize there is other maps besides H2A maps especially lockdown… played four games in a row on it now.

Was finally able to get past the green screen by removing my 256GB SSD on which only MCC is installed. Rebooted and the dashboard is back online, but now the entire game is installing all over again even if I select to play the game from the SSD.

Update was straight forward for me; I also found a game pretty quickly :slight_smile: