New Update Size

Just a real quick question, about how big is the July 25th update? I don’t know if it was the game or console that messed up but when I first starting updating I had to restart the console because it was just stuck saying,“updating…” for like 5 minutes. So when I restarted, the update began downloading but it’s saying that it’s 32.03 gigs and I started to be confused because there’s no way it could be that big. I even went to manage game just to see the total size that HW2 takes up and it’s 29.5 gigs. After that I’m just really confused and have a feeling something was corrupted.

lol it’s posted all over the site every update, don’t restart your console!!! You couldn’t wait 5 minutes? Lol have fun re installing everything

It’s a glitch that for some reason follows this game every update if you get impatient or have to restart for whatever reason it will make you download the entire game again.

It’s weird and idk why it is a issue with this game but it does it every update so next time you know don’t ever restart while this game is updating even if it seems to not be moving.

also you can’t fix it after you started the full download sorry.

Basically the updates are screwy and you have to be patient. When u restarted the console it made u redownload the game. Otherwise it would be like 10 gb

> 2533274818651339;2:
> lol it’s posted all over the site every update, don’t restart your console!!! You couldn’t wait 5 minutes? Lol have fun re installing everything

This is very unproductive most players never view waypoint or the forums ever unless they have a problem.

> 2533274968042384;5:
> > 2533274818651339;2:
> > lol it’s posted all over the site every update, don’t restart your console!!! You couldn’t wait 5 minutes? Lol have fun re installing everything
>
> This is very unproductive most players never view waypoint or the forums ever unless they have a problem.

There’s been plenty of updates, I’m surprised people still have the problem is all. I have no sympathy for someone who chose to restart after 5 minutes…

Every update…

> 2533274922326904;4:
> Basically the updates are screwy and you have to be patient. When u restarted the console it made u redownload the game. Otherwise it would be like 10 gb

Sometimes you have to restart since it makes Xbox OS unstable.

> 2533274818651339;6:
> > 2533274968042384;5:
> > > 2533274818651339;2:
> > > lol it’s posted all over the site every update, don’t restart your console!!! You couldn’t wait 5 minutes? Lol have fun re installing everything
> >
> > This is very unproductive most players never view waypoint or the forums ever unless they have a problem.
>
> There’s been plenty of updates, I’m surprised people still have the problem is all. I have no sympathy for someone who chose to restart after 5 minutes…

Yeah but sometimes it doesn’t start at all last update I started it and went to work and came back and it never even started so I just decided to restart the Xbox and play the next day.

I just wish they would fix it so we don’t have to hear about it anymore.

> 2533274968042384;9:
> > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > 2533274968042384;5:
> > > > 2533274818651339;2:
> > > > lol it’s posted all over the site every update, don’t restart your console!!! You couldn’t wait 5 minutes? Lol have fun re installing everything
> > >
> > > This is very unproductive most players never view waypoint or the forums ever unless they have a problem.
> >
> > There’s been plenty of updates, I’m surprised people still have the problem is all. I have no sympathy for someone who chose to restart after 5 minutes…
>
> Yeah but sometimes it doesn’t start at all last update I started it and went to work and came back and it never even started so I just decided to restart the Xbox and play the next day.
>
> I just wish they would fix it so we don’t have to hear about it anymore.

And that I can sympathize with, like I said no sympathy for someone who can’t wait 5 min

> 2533274818651339;6:
> > 2533274968042384;5:
> > > 2533274818651339;2:
> > > lol it’s posted all over the site every update, don’t restart your console!!! You couldn’t wait 5 minutes? Lol have fun re installing everything
> >
> > This is very unproductive most players never view waypoint or the forums ever unless they have a problem.
>
> There’s been plenty of updates, I’m surprised people still have the problem is all. I have no sympathy for someone who chose to restart after 5 minutes…

Umm when Xbox One bugs out to a point where most things aren’t launching at the same time this Hw2 update is ready…people are forced to restart their X1. Also I waited a good 10 minutes, nothing was responding within both the update, OS. You can’t expect gamers to wait on a possible update that may or may not be updating due it glitching out. A restart of a console/pc these days should not force a full install of a game, you can’t expect everyone to know about this.

> 2533274829873463;11:
> > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > 2533274968042384;5:
> > > > 2533274818651339;2:
> > > > lol it’s posted all over the site every update, don’t restart your console!!! You couldn’t wait 5 minutes? Lol have fun re installing everything
> > >
> > > This is very unproductive most players never view waypoint or the forums ever unless they have a problem.
> >
> > There’s been plenty of updates, I’m surprised people still have the problem is all. I have no sympathy for someone who chose to restart after 5 minutes…
>
> Umm when Xbox One bugs out to a point where most things aren’t launching at the same time this Hw2 update is ready…people are forced to restart their X1. Also I waited a good 10 minutes, nothing was responding within both the update, OS. You can’t expect gamers to wait on a possible update that may or may not be updating due it glitching out. A restart of a console/pc these days should not force a full install of a game, you can’t expect everyone to know about this.

I second that, when all the halo wars 2 updates hit, my xbox is borderline broken until i reboot the whole thing. Waiting dose nothing, and often other games are unpalyable when its updating. Heck, the xbox one only made the sound when i hit the button on the front to start it, as in, it was nothing more than a fancy paper weight for ten minutes. Thats why i rebooted it, now i have to re download everything.

I was waiting 30 minutes on PC before it would even tell me the download size, it’s the only game I’ve ever had that’s so problematic updating.

My Update is 32GB big. WHAT THE HELL.

> 2533274884513852;14:
> My Update is 32GB big. WHAT THE HELL.

Yeah it keeps saying this and that I dont have enough drive space for it after downloading like 32mb…despite having 1TB available on the drive.

I have my console set to automatically update my games but for whatever reason when I get updates for this game it hard resets my system and then the next time I turn on my console I’m presented with a full game install. I wouldn’t really be too bothered if the full game install happened while the system was off however since it hard resets the system nothing happens until I start it up again.

My Xbox automatically restarted and I was like tf? Lol but yea this sucks waiting for the whole game to redownload