New update out yet

i don’t feel like logging on to Xbox and dealing with my foot at same time so can someone just tell me

Also Don’t ask what’s wrong with my foot

> 2533274990013996;2:
> Also Don’t ask what’s wrong with my foot

What’s wrong with your foot? XD jk but the live stream was today but I’m pretty sure the update isn’t out because earlier this week in the video they uploaded it said coming next week.

Usually the update comes out the week after the livestream. Today was the livestream so, next week is probably when the update goes live.

no

Whens the live stream going to be put on waypoint come on 343 fell asleep last night before it started.

I just want to know what’s wrong with OP’s foot.

Twitch/halo has the broadcast on demand

Sooo… What’s wrong with your foot?

sometime next week

Whats wrong with your foot, and why is it stopping you plaing Xbox?
Surely an injured foot shouldn’t be an issue for playing Xbox, Unless…

OP Has mastered playing with his feet and is unable to use his xbox as he injured one of them.

> 2533274953693601;11:
> Whats wrong with your foot, and why is it stopping you plaing Xbox?
> Surely an injured foot shouldn’t be an issue for playing Xbox, Unless…
>
> OP Has mastered playing with his feet and is unable to use his xbox as he injured one of them.

Possibly OP is unwilling to use his feet to walk across the room and fetch his controller. Or maybe he’s a pirate with a peg leg.

> 2533274884387290;12:
> > 2533274953693601;11:
> > Whats wrong with your foot, and why is it stopping you plaing Xbox?
> > Surely an injured foot shouldn’t be an issue for playing Xbox, Unless…
> >
> > OP Has mastered playing with his feet and is unable to use his xbox as he injured one of them.
>
>
> Possibly OP is unwilling to use his feet to walk across the room and fetch his controller. Or maybe he’s a pirate with a peg leg.

Are you OP’s friend?

TELL US HIS SECRET! HOW DOES IT DO IT??!!

What’s wrong with your foot? You can’t tease us then take it away -Yoink!-.

His foot is planted firmly up the @$$ of the last guy who asked.