New Update of BTS

It’s crap. Settler Settler Settler Settler Slayer Pro Oo dumbest thing to do. Do a playlist for slayer pro.

Most stupid idea I’ve ever seen so far.

I also miss the good old maps from Reach. Instead of adding crappy forge playlists, do a classic playlist with maps from halo 3 and reach.

I share your disgust at these changes, but I feel nothing will happen.

It needs its own playlist, not interfering with (what used to be) the best game type in H4.

Settler is a solid map if you actually understand how to play it, without it BTB is 99% Exile. I like the pro settings, but I agree it shouldn’t be put into BTB.

> It’s crap. Settler Settler Settler Settler Slayer Pro Oo dumbest thing to do. Do a playlist for slayer pro.
>
> Most stupid idea I’ve ever seen so far.
>
> I also miss the good old maps from Reach. Instead of adding crappy forge playlists, do a classic playlist with maps from halo 3 and reach.

The DMR would ruin every single one of those ‘classic’ maps from Halo 3. Sandtrap, Standoff, Avalanche would be a paradise for DMR users, even with the reduced RRR coming up.

Forge maps offer more variety, especially since a lot of people simply don’t own the DLC.

Do not understand me wrong ^^

I can play on Settler. Actually I like the map. But it’s the same as it was with Exile. + now Ragnarok is invisible, Exile appears every 7-8 games. Settler Every 2nd game is played on Settler. Got once Settler Infinity Slayer, Vortex Slayer Pro, Settler Slayer Pro in one pick. That was dumb.

I also suggest a change of picking maps. Like this:

The players chose one map from the list. And after the game, one of the 2 remaining maps are to be chose for playing the next game. Like this, more maps would be played. Also erasing double maps like my example.

Oh god, there are so many things they could improve. I don’t know why they don’t do it.

Also I hope that for the next Generation, there will be no NAT … Ruining a lot the fun online.