New update. Gareth Coker!

Enough said. Gareth Coker is also a composer for infinite. I’m sold! His scores in Ori are insanely beautiful!

So true, I can’t wait for his take on some of Marty’s scores and for some original scores for Halo Infinite!

I found the music in the trailer quite lacklustre. I was expecting to be truly woken by the traditionally wondrous and awe inspiring Halo sounds, but it really didn’t do anything for me. Half the trailer was unnaturally silent (in terms of music) and what we did hear, while reminiscent of Halo Wars 1, really didn’t have anything worthy of note. I felt nothing, and that’s the saddest part.

> 2535470995103096;3:
> I found the music in the trailer quite lacklustre. I was expecting to be truly woken by the traditionally wondrous and awe inspiring Halo sounds, but it really didn’t do anything for me. Half the trailer was unnaturally silent (in terms of music) and what we did hear, while reminiscent of Halo Wars 1, really didn’t have anything worthy of note. I felt nothing, and that’s the saddest part.

Still lots of scores to hear. It’s supposed to be a big game. The music for the 4k60 trailer is much better with original music

Here

I have been playing ark in the past year and his music there is amazing to say the least.

I was so excited when I heard Gareth was on board, my wife and I absolutely adore Ori and its soundtracks. The track today in the gameplay trailer was just awesome, can’t wait to hear more :smiley: