New Update details. No balance changes?

So the detail for the new update have been released… However, there is nothing in there that say anything about nerf or buffs to anything. That isn’t a good thing. RTS games should always be changing and evolving to make it so the game isn’t stale. SC2 does it all the time.

Yeah I am not sure what to make of it. I hope they will update the post with all the balance changes. If there are no balance changes I am just going to avoid ranked games until there is.

Of course there will be balance changes. Just give them a bit more time. They will be released either tomorrow or tuesday.

There will be balance changes.

They’ve already said that there are balance changes, they may not have details released, but they have them.

> 2533274799880813;1:
> So the detail for the new update have been released… However, there is nothing in there that say anything about nerf or buffs to anything. That isn’t a good thing. RTS games should always be changing and evolving to make it so the game isn’t stale. SC2 does it all the time.

Well if nothing is broken don’t fix it =| however there are issues that do need to be addressed. But after all the bugs are worked out the game will be fine. Look at wars 1… 8 years (like, 7 without balance changes (correct me if I’m wrong here)) and people are still there because it is such a solid game

grunt squad dps doubled. nerf colony.

> Grunts no longer shoot each other in the back, reducing their damage output