new update and i still cant find a single match

I’ve had the collection since launch and to this day I’ve only ever played online once like two weeks ago when I magically appeared in some lagfest.

I’m baffled by the fact that another 5+ gb of updates into release and online is still broken for a lot of people. I’ve tried everything from opening ports to entire different internet connections, heck. I’ve tried using fiber internet at my brothers house just to see if it was my net in the first place… But guess what, still even 30 minutes into a search, not one match up. And not even a glimpse of a lobby in sight. I appreciate 343 working towards fixes but it’s been long enough already & frankly you should of delayed MCC till next year if this is what you give us. =,(

Hey try checking your nat , if it is on moderate you will not be able to find a match or sometimes the game needs a kick in the -Yoink- to start finding matches by restarting the game. Hope this helps

> 2535455844296880;1:
> I’ve had the collection since launch and to this day I’ve only ever played online once like two weeks ago when I magically appeared in some lagfest.
>
> I’m baffled by the fact that another 5+ gb of updates into release and online is still broken for a lot of people. I’ve tried everything from opening ports to entire different internet connections, heck. I’ve tried using fiber internet at my brothers house just to see if it was my net in the first place… But guess what, still even 30 minutes into a search, not one match up. And not even a glimpse of a lobby in sight. I appreciate 343 working towards fixes but it’s been long enough already & frankly you should of delayed MCC till next year if this is what you give us. =,(

The same thing happens. this is too much, so long and still the same