"New Unlocks for Movies in Extras" not Going away

Getting really annoyed with this alert constantly coming up saying i have to 2 new movies in extras and i can’t find or get rid of this alert. Anyone else having this issue? This is the first time i’ve gotten alerts for unlocking new movies in the extras. All other unlocks in “options and career” have gone away once i’ve checked them.

I have the same thing. I assume they want you to start the video up in Halo Channel then it will go away.

i wish i knew what video it was at the least >.>

Have you tried actually watching them? maybe that would make them go away.

Try calling microsoft support?

I’ve watched all the videos except for terminals and nightfall. But thats only because it errors out and won’t allow me to watch them.

I’m not the only one

> 2533274995157505;2:
> I have the same thing. I assume they want you to start the video up in Halo Channel then it will go away.

I tried that, it made no difference.

Have you tried watching all the terminals yet? I watched both episodes of nightfall and still didn’t go away. Let me know if you tried watching all terminals.

Same here, 6 movies stuck and won’t go away

13 movies and counting…

Jeez… Still hasn’t been fixed… I wish we’d get little patches here and there from 343 instead of waiting for the ambiguous BIG patch they keep talking about…

I’ve had this issue as well. I’ve learned to ignore it since I never found a way for the notifications to go away. :frowning:

I’m also still having this issue as the notifications have been there for 6 months now