New type of Slayer Game?

So as we all seen in the video in the bottom right it was counting points (like COD) not kills. So I think this is a new slayer gametype. Every medel in Reach gives us cR. So perhaps this new gametype appeals to the more skilled player. For example.

The game is up to 1000 points. So lets say you kill me, your team gets 5 points. Then lets say I kill you with a headshot. I get 5 points for killing you and 5 points for the headshot. Something like this were eery medel gives a set amount of points. I doubt 343 would change classic slayer all of a sudden. This new slayer gametype allows for more skilled gameplay and awards playing with skill. Example beat down kill 5 points; sniper headshot+kill=15 points.

So what do you think of this idea?

> So as we all seen in the video in the bottom right it was counting points (like COD) not kills. So I think this is a new slayer gametype. Every medel in Reach gives us cR. So perhaps this new gametype appeals to the more skilled player. For example.
>
> The game is up to 1000 points. So lets say you kill me, your team gets 5 points. Then lets say I kill you with a headshot. I get 5 points for killing you and 5 points for the headshot. Something like this were eery medel gives a set amount of points. I doubt 343 would change classic slayer all of a sudden. This new slayer gametype allows for more skilled gameplay and awards playing with skill. Example beat down kill 5 points; sniper headshot+kill=15 points.
>
> So what do you think of this idea?

Rewarding people who chose certain weapons? Unfair. Not saying I like the AR or anything, but it’s not right to give someone who choses a non-headshot weapon less points.

Would work well with a “True Skill” Styled ranking system, I’d play it.

Could spawn with BR/PowerWeapon

So you’re saying, 4 people have to get 200 kills if they choose to not use a snipers/percision weapon? no thanks

We don’t know the exact details, but a gametype where the score is based on the medals you get sounds awesome. Offers a new experience with new strategies, I can definitely see this happening.

I would only see this acceptable in Action Sack, or maybe as a third vote option like Elite Slayer.