New Trailor Please

343 can we get some new immages trailer gameplay sneak preview of new weapon or something in the next few months some new teasers would much appreciated.

Yeah I’d at least like to see some concept art or something

I’m thinking that we will get something before the New Year. Be patient. Before you know it, we will have lot’s more information to digest.

Don’t expect another trailer until at least November

Maaan i hope we get something new, its about time us halo players get something refreshing!

Id just like to know anything new about the game since we pretty much know nothing at this point.

Honestly, it’s unlikely that we will get anything till the new year. I’m guessing when they come back in January 2019, after their holiday break we will at least get a mention of Infinite and maybe…maybe a little something, a single piece of Concept art at the most. Don’t get your hopes up. We likely won’t get get anything substantial till E3 2019.

I wouldn’t expect to get a gameplay trailer before next year, but it would be cool to get another announcement style trailer that actually shows more than just the engine demo

I think E3 2019.

> 2533274951753761;9:
> I think E3 2019.

I agree. No trailer till E3 2019. I’d say they keep talking a little bit about it in the meantime. Most likely tidbits about the tech, maybe some vague screenshots. No character models or anything fun

I don’t think we’ll get anything til around December and even then I wouldn’t expect more than a small trailer or a beta announcement

> 2533274932512744;11:
> I don’t think we’ll get anything til around December and even then I wouldn’t expect more than a small trailer or a beta announcement

What’s in December,some games convention?

There is something floating around if you search, but I can’t expand on that. My guess is we won’t get anything for a good while.

> 2533274951753761;12:
> > 2533274932512744;11:
> > I don’t think we’ll get anything til around December and even then I wouldn’t expect more than a small trailer or a beta announcement
>
> What’s in December,some games convention?

It’s the game awards and they usually drop a lot of game trailers then so it’s a possibility we’ll get something

> 2533274989469309;4:
> Don’t expect another trailor until at least November

Fixd.

I think we’re only gonna get very little tid bits of information before E3 next year.

> 2535414600922971;1:
> 343 can we get some new immages trailer gameplay sneak preview of new weapon or something in the next few months some new teasers would much appreciated.

They neither build their team! Nor finished their slipspace engine!
Search on 343i job list. They are forming until now. Maybe will see the gameplay only on 2020 with the Xbox Scarlet, Two, whatever they called.

I’m not expecting anything like a trailer until atleast next year’s E3