New Trailer Pic

What do you guys think?

http://s10.postimage.org/cxgr1ntt5/still_22.jpg

I think… it’s not new. =P

This went out yesterday, probably already 100’s of threads for it.

> I think… it’s not new. =P
>
> This went out yesterday, probably already 100’s of threads for it.

I know its not new im the one who originally posted it…Im asking what you think? =p

I already saw this yesterday. But yeah, I think it looks like a neat design. I can’t wait to see the trailer.

> > I think… it’s not new. =P
> >
> > This went out yesterday, probably already 100’s of threads for it.
>
> I know its not new im the one who originally posted it…Im asking what you think? =p

then you should probably change the title to reflect that.

but, i think it looks great. looks like chief is either falling or being held against his will or something. or maybe he’s pulling his arms apart to get scanned, etc.

> > > I think… it’s not new. =P
> > >
> > > This went out yesterday, probably already 100’s of threads for it.
> >
> > I know its not new im the one who originally posted it…Im asking what you think? =p
>
> then you should probably change the title to reflect that.
>
> but, i think it looks great. looks like chief is either falling or being held against his will or something. or maybe he’s pulling his arms apart to get scanned, etc.

Technically, making a thread that holds a similar purpose to another thread you made is considered spam.

Therefore, this thread is already unnecessary.

Yay…more live action stuff, because that hasn’t been done to death.

What happened to the good old days of trailers showing off the game’s engine and how pretty it will be?

Come at me Bro!!!

> Yay…more live action stuff, because that hasn’t been done to death.
>
> What happened to the good old days of trailers showing off the game’s engine and how pretty it will be?

But they’re always more epic than the games are!! :o

That’s what CEA did, but that’s because they wanted to show the changes. Halo 4 isn’t a huge change from Reach. It’s still using the same engine, it’s just overhauled.

Also, CE was the only one that had extensive gameplay trailers since the story wasn’t developed that much at the time.

Hes a bird!

> Yay…more live action stuff, because that hasn’t been done to death.
>
> What happened to the good old days of trailers showing off the game’s engine and how pretty it will be?

Um, what’s wrong with getting both gameplay trailers and live-action stuff?
If all we saw was live-action stuff and nearly next to nothing related to gameplay, then I’d understand. But that isn’t the case, fortunately.

Live-action stuff for halo is always awesome and fun to watch. Heck, I’ve got a specific halo live-action folder on my pc just to watch them all over again when I want. Deliver Hope is especially awesome.