New to Halo Wars

hey everyone! i have played every single halo except for the halo war series until today! i got the $1 game pass and plan on playing halo wars 1 and 2 in their full. i just beat mission 10 of halo wars and it really gave me a hard time (had to learn to use anti air). so… is there any tips any of you veterans can give me for future level or replays of levels?

really enjoying the first Halo Wars so far btw!

Halo Wars is a great and fun game, very easy to learn

HW1 campaign is really fun, 2 is pretty boring, but is still worth playing because is actually ties into the FPS Halo universe.

> 2533274842690309;3:
> HW1 campaign is really fun, 2 is pretty boring, but is still worth playing because is actually ties into the FPS Halo universe.

damn, thats unfortunate. i just beat halo wars one 25 minutes ago and it was so amazing! i would always spend too long fortifying my base and troops that each mission would be like an hour long lmao.

HW2 campaign is worth it for the cut scenes alone. I enjoyed the campaign and multiplayer, finished all of the achievements. Planning on going through HW1 campaign again, its been forever and the first time through I knew nothing about the Halo lore.