New to halo and xbox 360

Well im new to Halo and i wanted to know witch one i should start with order i should play thm in.

I’d start with Anniversary, then try to find a copy of 2, then Halo 3. I am not fond of Reach, personally, but it’s the one everyone plays so when Halo 3 kicks the bucket i’ll move on over :stuck_out_tongue:

ODST is good if you don’t feel like spending money on the map packs and want a fun little campaign to go along with it, and Wars is nothing like the rest of the series, but I loved it regardless. Welcome to xbox :slight_smile:

Halo Anniversary of course! you get the best of both worlds, you can experiance the old style or the updated one!

Honestly I would play through the Halo Series. Buy all of them, but buy them online not through gamestop because gamestop is way over priced (just do research to save some money).

Then just play through all of the campaigns. Start with the Reach, then CE, and so on.

ODST takes place simultaneously with the event’s in Halo 2

It depends on what you want to do. if you want to go along with the story side of things, go with Reach > CEA > 2 > ODST > 3.

If you’d prefer to just enjoy a couple of the games, CEA and Reach are your best bets. Current multiplayer experience alongside the newest/oldest game of the series and one which most people would argue is the best.

Agreed with Twinkle. If you’re basing off online play/multiplayer, then most def go with Halo Reach.

> Honestly I would play through the Halo Series. Buy all of them, but buy them online not through gamestop because gamestop is way over priced (just do research to save some money).
>
> Then just play through all of the campaigns. Start with the Reach, then CE, and so on.
>
> ODST takes place simultaneously with the event’s in Halo 2

This.

If you’re playing through the campaigns, play it as follows.

Reach> Anniversary/CE> 2> ODST> 3> 4

Welcome to Waypoint, Halo, and Xbox!