New Teammate

Congratulations to Sam, aka Snickerdoodle on her new role at 343!
It’s well deserved, and I’m glad such a conscientious person like yourself is getting an official role with the team.

Bravo, and keep up the good work!
Hope you have a great weekend.

Sam absolutely 1,343,117% deserves this and I’m so happy to see it finally happen. It’s been great to work beside you and learn over the past few years. You’ve earned this and nobody can ever take that away from you. Go get 'em!

BRB going to fill your inbox now <3

Congratulations to Snickerdoodle;

Me walking into the building today:

But forreal though. I’m still on cloud 9 and it’s so surreal to me that I’m here. I feel exceptionally lucky and I have the best community ever. :green_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart:

I used this gif as a joke once but now I get to use it in reality, MUAHAHA!

Wow that’s awesome I’m really happy for you. It’s weird seeing the words 343 industries under your name instead of monitor lol. I’m kinda jealous because now you get to play Infinite waaay before any of us. Just make sure you don’t forget about us waypointers :wink:

Congratulations!

Ever since the transition from Bungie, I’ve been on and off these boards over the years, but there are some names you always recognize.

Seeing 343i under your name takes me back to a different time on Bungie.net, it reminds me of the way the Halo community was back then, and that’s a good thing. I couldn’t think of a better person to add to the community side of Halo, and it’s always great to see someone’s hard work pay off.

Congrats again. :slight_smile:

That’s pretty amazing! So, what is snickerdoodle’s role at 343?

> 2533274978553590;7:
> That’s pretty amazing! So, what is snickerdoodle’s role at 343?

I’m on the community team working with Unyshek and ske7ch!

> 2533274815711361;6:
> Congratulations!
>
> Ever since the transition from Bungie, I’ve been on and off these boards over the years, but there are some names you always recognize.
>
> Seeing 343i under your name takes me back to a different time on Bungie.net, it reminds me of the way the Halo community was back then, and that’s a good thing. I couldn’t think of a better person to add to the community side of Halo, and it’s always great to see someone’s hard work pay off.
>
> Congrats again. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the very kind words, much appreciated! <3

> 2535455681930574;5:
> Wow that’s awesome I’m really happy for you. It’s weird seeing the words 343 industries under your name instead of monitor lol. I’m kinda jealous because now you get to play Infinite waaay before any of us. Just make sure you don’t forget about us waypointers :wink:

Haha thank you! <3

Congrats snickerdoodle!

Happy to have you as a community manager and nice job here http://i.imgur.com/5Fv7WZk.gifv . This made my day.