New tank variant

Anyone else like the new tank variant i love it i feel like a god while in it

used it once, LOVE IT

I gotta say it makes me wish all the Halo vehicles had pulse/laser weapons.

I haven’t spawned it though because in expecting to drive out of the Homebase and having a guy drop down from the ceiling onto my -Yoink- with a grenade

> 2533274829416120;3:
> I gotta say it makes me wish all the Halo vehicles had pulse/laser weapons.
>
> I haven’t spawned it though because in expecting to drive out of the Homebase and having a guy drop down from the ceiling onto my -Yoink- with a grenade

hate those guys

I only have one of them which came in the Meridian req pack. Still holding on to it, I have no idea when I’m going to use it.

> 2533274840503992;5:
> I only have one of them which came in the Meridian req pack. Still holding on to it, I have no idea when I’m going to use it.

Probably never lol

> 2533274829416120;6:
> > 2533274840503992;5:
> > I only have one of them which came in the Meridian req pack. Still holding on to it, I have no idea when I’m going to use it.
>
>
> Probably never lol

Lol same here. I have absolutely no plans on using my one and only Hannibal anytime soon.

> 2533274915855917;4:
> > 2533274829416120;3:
> > I gotta say it makes me wish all the Halo vehicles had pulse/laser weapons.
> >
> > I haven’t spawned it though because in expecting to drive out of the Homebase and having a guy drop down from the ceiling onto my -Yoink- with a grenade
>
>
> hate those guys

I spawned mine on Skirmish at Darkstar, this exact thing happened. Needless to say I will NEVER get one of those again

> 2533274840503992;5:
> I only have one of them which came in the Meridian req pack. Still holding on to it, I have no idea when I’m going to use it.

Same for me. I fear it get destroyed wihtin seconds :confused:

I used a random vehicle soawngot that killed 6 bosses and three legendary’s nest vehicle iv used it also moves faster based on when I was using it

This thing is a amazing along with the turret that fires lazers mounted to it.

Its an amazing vehicle love to see the mantis and what its like

I love it "star wars "tank xD

> 2533274829416120;3:
> I gotta say it makes me wish all the Halo vehicles had pulse/laser weapons.
>
> I haven’t spawned it though because in expecting to drive out of the Homebase and having a guy drop down from the ceiling onto my -Yoink- with a grenade

Duuuuude me too!!! When I called in my one and only, some -Yoink- heads were in active camo sitting right outside the home base waiting to destroy to destroy me! I didn’t even get the chance to shoot it at someone! it pissed me off so much.

on a side not though, the laser gunner turrent is actually quiet useful and fun!

> 2533274816093740;14:
> > 2533274829416120;3:
> > I gotta say it makes me wish all the Halo vehicles had pulse/laser weapons.
> >
> > I haven’t spawned it though because in expecting to drive out of the Homebase and having a guy drop down from the ceiling onto my -Yoink- with a grenade
>
>
> Duuuuude me too!!! When I called in my one and only, some -Yoink- heads were in active camo sitting right outside the home base waiting to destroy to destroy me! I didn’t even get the chance to shoot it at someone! it pissed me off so much.
>
> on a side not though, the laser gunner turrent is actually quiet useful and fun!

Had that happen with my first Hannibal Mantis

Didn’t spwan mine yet but I saw one of my teammates spawn one so I got in the gunner seat got like 7 kills.