New Swat Mode

So I was playing some Halo 2 swat yesterday and I realised how much more challenging than Halo 5 swat. I was thinking that they could add Halo 2 swat into Halo 5. It would a pretty fun and challenging spin on swat.

• Remove sprint - Everyone gets a H2 BR (no magnum) - Remove ground pound - Remove boost - Only H2 maps into rotationIts sound pretty simple but it would be good addition to the new social playlist

(Also 343 please playable elites)

> 2535453318791718;1:
> So I was playing some Halo 2 swat yesterday and I realised how much more challenging than Halo 5 swat. I was thinking that they could add Halo 2 swat into Halo 5. It would a pretty fun and challenging spin on swat.
>
>
> - Remove sprint - Everyone gets a H2 BR (no magnum) - Remove ground pound - Remove boost - Only H2 maps into rotationIts sound pretty simple but it would be good addition to the new social playlist
>
> (Also 343 please playable elites)

I’m going to respectfully disagree i think its awesome with Halo 5 gameplay features.

> 2533274875328566;2:
> > 2535453318791718;1:
> > So I was playing some Halo 2 swat yesterday and I realised how much more challenging than Halo 5 swat. I was thinking that they could add Halo 2 swat into Halo 5. It would a pretty fun and challenging spin on swat.
> >
> >
> > - Remove sprint - Everyone gets a H2 BR (no magnum) - Remove ground pound - Remove boost - Only H2 maps into rotationIts sound pretty simple but it would be good addition to the new social playlist
> >
> > (Also 343 please playable elites)
>
> I’m going to respectfully disagree i think its awesome with Halo 5 gameplay features.

I didn’t say replace I said add to social playlist, I love the Halo5 swat as well but its nice to g back to the good old days of halo don’t you think?

> 2535453318791718;3:
> > 2533274875328566;2:
> > > 2535453318791718;1:
> > > So I was playing some Halo 2 swat yesterday and I realised how much more challenging than Halo 5 swat. I was thinking that they could add Halo 2 swat into Halo 5. It would a pretty fun and challenging spin on swat.
> > >
> > >
> > > - Remove sprint - Everyone gets a H2 BR (no magnum) - Remove ground pound - Remove boost - Only H2 maps into rotationIts sound pretty simple but it would be good addition to the new social playlist
> > >
> > > (Also 343 please playable elites)
> >
> > I’m going to respectfully disagree i think its awesome with Halo 5 gameplay features.
>
> I didn’t say replace I said add to social playlist, I love the Halo5 swat as well but its nice to g back to the good old days of halo don’t you think?

Ya it would be a nice addition, but this was a really good start. And i truly like this variant more though.

you thought it was harder? The magnetism on the h2 br makes it easier, at least to me. But hey I’m all for variations.

> 2533274840624875;5:
> you thought it was harder? The magnetism on the h2 br makes it easier, at least to me. But hey I’m all for variations.

Came here to post this. Halo 2 had way too much aim-assist.

Another alternative would be to just boot up MCC and play Swat there instead.

I think Swat is more interesting with the new abilities. H5 is a new game and we should be open to playing new things. H2 was fun when H2 was new.