New supply pad economy amazing

I’m not sure what else to say besides it feels amazing to be able to actually help fund your team mates for war when u build 10+ supply pads

I was actually able to pump units from a double apex on my main and units from a double foundry on my expo… while being able to upgrade both as well. That would have never happened before.

I love this new economy as well. i like actually getting something for my investments in supply and heavy supply pads. Im very big on expanding as i was a starcraft player and this is a major mechanic of an RTS. It was horrible getting beat by one basers in the early seasons.

> 2535422802208233;3:
> I love this new economy as well. i like actually getting something for my investments in supply and heavy supply pads. Im very big on expanding as i was a starcraft player and this is a major mechanic of an RTS. It was horrible getting beat by one basers in the early seasons.

What exactly do you get for investing in upgrading supply pads now?

> 2535411018093228;4:
> > 2535422802208233;3:
> > I love this new economy as well. i like actually getting something for my investments in supply and heavy supply pads. Im very big on expanding as i was a starcraft player and this is a major mechanic of an RTS. It was horrible getting beat by one basers in the early seasons.
>
> What exactly do you get for investing in upgrading supply pads now?

That you can upgrade more then 8 and it actually means more money. Previously any more then 7-8 upgraded supply pads gave you no additional noticeable return because of diminishing returns.