NEW STUFF ON HALO WAYPOINT HOME PAGE

GO THERE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :3

I KNOW ALREADY!!! >_<

Saw some new footage from Campaign. Pretty sure I saw some AotCR action. :smiley:

> Saw some new footage from Campaign. Pretty sure I saw some AotCR action. :smiley:

Ahhhh the flood :3

Proto Gravemind looked awesome!

All that stuff was awesome XD Especially the glimpses of the Flood and High Noon :3 The High Noon pics look like they came from some of the Halo 4 artwork which has me wondering if takes place where Halo 4 will.

I -Yoink- throughout the entire seven minutes. Four pants gone now. Totally hyped up for Anniversary now. I also now know what skulls there will be in the game! Except the skull with the ? on it. Anyone has a good guess?

Johnson… My God, Johnson looks amazing. I was really curious how they were going to treat him given, there isn’t an updated model for Johnson. Glad to see he looks like Johnson, but also looks like the other Marines.

> Johnson… My God, Johnson looks amazing. I was really curious how they were going to treat him given, there isn’t an updated model for Johnson. Glad to see he looks like Johnson, but also looks like the other Marines.

My only beef with Johnson is that his cheeks look a little loose, Johnson’s skin on his face was always tighter than that, but he still looks good. Oh and they got his skin color wrong…

> I [Blarged] throughout the entire seven minutes. Four pants gone now. Totally hyped up for Anniversary now. I also now know what skulls there will be in the game! Except the skull with the ? on it. Anyone has a good guess?

This paints a very disturbing picture edited with more awesome censor

on topic: I really hope atlas comes to the Zune HD as an app, I know this is unlikely but I am a poor soul who has one and it hardly gets anything. since the zune HD is like an I-pod which supports a large variety of apps. I believe The zune deserves more “this is my plea”. One final thought, I hope theater mode comes to this site soon as an added bonus XD

well that’s the end of my complaining. Everything else looks great though :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is a pretty good summary of everything we learned yesterday:

I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO SEE IT YET! OH MY GOOOOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

It is awesome!!!

Alright.

> It is awesome!!!

Indeed :smiley:

Checking it out now!