New stuff not in packs yet?

I’ve bought a bunch of silvers and a few bronzes and haven’t seen a single new item, only getting the 1500/500RP cards from silvers/bronzes for already having everything from them. Wondering if anyone has even gotten one yet or if they forgot to even put them in.

> 2533274828873924;1:
> I’ve bought a bunch of silvers and a few bronzes and haven’t seen a single new item, only getting the 1500/500RP cards from silvers/bronzes for already having everything from them. Wondering if anyone has even gotten one yet or if they forgot to even put them in.

I highly doubt they “forgot to even put them in”.

Have you tried Gold yet?

(ALMOST) ALL REQS
The following new REQs are included with the Battle of Shadow and Light update – as a note, it may take some time for these REQs to populate through the REQ System, as they’ll be rolling out over time.

Straight from the source.

oh damn.

sheet…

> 2533274813128213;3:
> (ALMOST) ALL REQS
> The following new REQs are included with the Battle of Shadow and Light update – as a note, it may take some time for these REQs to populate through the REQ System, as they’ll be rolling out over time.
>
> Straight from the source.

So the silvers AND bronzes aren’t in yet then. I have ALL the stuff from them two packs so I can 100% say they are not in as of now.

They should be available now.

Calm down, as someone else quoted they are in the update, they just need some time to truly be added to the system. Enjoy some BTB and save those points, then go on a REQ opening spree and enjoy yourself!