New Specializations, Ranks, Skill Based?

Can anyone tell me if 343 will be adding any new Specializations and ranks to the ranking system in the future? I love Halo, but I was disappointed at how fast and easily you can hit the max rank in Halo 4. Plus if they added new Specializations, they could add new armor, tactical packages, and support upgrades with those Specializations - they could even have the new Specializations somehow Tie-in with the new skill based ranking system that they’re supposedly adding in-game next month, and that gets me to my next question.

I keep hearing that they’re adding a skill based ranking system next month like the one on Halo Waypoint? I haven’t really been following the H4 news as much since release, so if someone could let me know I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

I’m gonna go ahead and say this before I get off.

If you vote for the “I don’t really care” option on the poll, then you’re saying you don’t really care about the Halo franchise as a whole either…because if they added more to the ranking system they would bring a lot of people back who left because they’re already burnt out with Halo 4 after only a month. I don’t know about everyone else, but I’d really like to see Halo come back and have a huge population again.