New Specializations in 2013

Has there been any talk about new specializations other than the Alpha pack?

I Hope they make the Bravo , Charlie and Delta Packs , but who knows

Praise Master Chief

If they make more Specs. they need to re-launch the dew xp extravaganza! Getting to SR107 would’ve been IMPOSSIBLE without them! I have a job, you know!

O meu travou no 70 auguem pode me ajuda

Wait, new one? Hope not.
Don’t want this and future halo games to have newer specialations as DLCs.

Not that I know of.

> O meu travou no 70 auguem pode me ajuda

If you could repost this in English that’d be very helpful. Thanks!

Wait, when is it coming out? I haven’t heard about this.

I hope there will be new Specializations. SR130 is too easy to achieve.

> I hope there will be new Specializations. SR130 is too easy to achieve.

Thinking logically, there should be at least 2 more. As the Light Rifle and Storm Rifle do not have Spec skins for them, while ALL other weapons do.

> > O meu travou no 70 auguem pode me ajuda
>
> If you could repost this in English that’d be very helpful. Thanks!

It basically reads: “I’m stuck at level 70, can someone help me?”

And to answer that, yes on January 21, two more specializations will be released to everyone.

OR

Sim em 21 de janeiro, mais duas especializações serão liberados para todos.
(I hope this is correct grammar!!)

> If they make more Specs. they need to re-launch the dew xp extravaganza! Getting to SR107 would’ve been IMPOSSIBLE without them! I have a job, you know!

Sir I must inform you that you are a noob sorry…
Im my countri no spezialisations were sent I had to buy then on ebay and the dews and doritas had nothing to do whit halo NO Double xp and I’m and sr 129 chek my servide record if don’t belive its funny to hear you saying getting to 107 was hard and almost impossible whitout double xp also I have Plasma pistol commendation completed!

The plasma pistols part is only to shoe off!

I am pretty sure they will add more in the times ahead.

I hope they add more, 130 was way too easy.

> > If they make more Specs. they need to re-launch the dew xp extravaganza! Getting to SR107 would’ve been IMPOSSIBLE without them! I have a job, you know!
>
> Sir I must inform you that you are a noob sorry…
> Im my countri no spezialisations were sent I had to buy then on ebay and the dews and doritas had nothing to do whit halo NO Double xp and I’m and sr 129 chek my servide record if don’t belive its funny to hear you saying getting to 107 was hard and almost impossible whitout double xp also I have Plasma pistol commendation completed!
>
> The plasma pistols part is only to shoe off!

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Lord%20Hookocho/wargames

I am not going to search though the game history but 700 kills with plasma pistol in regicide suggests boosting more than bragging.

Starting on the 21st, they’re going to be releasing two each week until everyone has all of them. It was in this week’s Bulletin.

It’s all about the specializations BABY!

I want a specialization called Slender. And the perk you get at the end makes you like Slender man. Just randomly appear behind people. Oh and the helmet will be shaped just like slender mans face. Slender man is my idle.

> If they make more Specs. they need to re-launch the dew xp extravaganza! Getting to SR107 would’ve been IMPOSSIBLE without them! I have a job, you know!

Getting to 130 is easy but boring. It basically takes 50 minutes per rank once you reach the halfway point in specializations.

Spartan Ops used to give 5960xp, but now it gives upwards of 9000xp.

So if you can tolerate playing Spartan Ops over and over and over, it’s actually pretty fast.

> Slender man is my idle.

You should probably see someone about that. ._.

I hate how they may wait to release more specializations. I swear, this game is too noob friendly. What’s going to happen I’m sure is that they are going to wait until everyone is around the same rank before they release new ones.

Wouldn’t want anyone to feel left out! This is what happens when liberal views enters video games. It’s dumb.

Exactly why we need a 1-50 or 1-something ranking system based on True Skill like Halo 3 and Halo 2. That way you play with people in your skill level. I’m tired of playing with all of these bad kids and scrubs in MM. It’s too easy and there is no skill involved.

I’d much rather be playing against someone around the same skill level as me who can pose a challenge.