New Specialization Information

After reading the bulletin i just picked out a few points that interested me.

The first one is about the stalker

“Nemesis can provide a <mark>short window of intelligence</mark> in the movement of enemy players or teams, allowing a respawning team to react and steal a match.”

Short window sounds like it will only be shown for the first 10 sec when you respawn. Personally I think this is great but don’t know if I’m reading into it to much.

The second one was about the rogue

“makes you flinch <mark>less</mark> when you’re zoomed in and getting hit”

To me being taken out of your scope isn’t a minor flinch its a major flinch. So I was wondering if they would allow people to stay scoped in when shot no matter if they do or don’t have the mod. I know in the E3 build this happened but people said 343 fixed it, but I still wonder.

They are still fine tuning Nemesis, which is probably why they are being a bit vague about the duration or it, if any.

As for Rogue, all of the new info seems to confirm that enemy hits will NOT take you out of zoom mode, if you have the armor mod or not.

> They are still fine tuning Nemesis, which is probably why they are being a bit vague about the duration or it, if any.
>
> As for Rogue, all of the new info seems to confirm that enemy hits will NOT take you out of zoom mode, if you have the armor mod or not.

Actually no. 343 fixed that, You can only stay zoomed with the armor mod

> Actually no. 343 fixed that, You can only stay zoomed with the armor mod

Ellis said this to ign.

“In past Halo games, when you’d be zoomed in and take a shot, you’d be taken out [of your zoom],” Ellis reminds us. “Now it’s not necessarily the case. As you’re taking shots [with the Stability mod], it allows you to keep your reticule more stable.”

It doesn’t actually say that the mod is what keeps you zoomed. I dunno, do you have a link with 343 saying they’ve fixed it?