New Special Armor that only 343 can wear

Title says it all. We need a special new armor thats just like recon in H3 that only 343 can wear. That was the amazing back in the good old days in H3 where whenever a bungie employee was in your game everybody would get all excited and stare at their armor for the past hour. Also 343 should have a national 343 day every year just like bungie did where if you beat 343 on community created maps you would earn that special armor. We really need that in H4.

I can’t count how many times I got a ‘Message to all recent players’ message saying they could get me Recon if I sent them my password on Halo 3, Recon made this extremely common.

I wouldn’t mind if they had some sort of way of signifying they were a 343 employee, but not a special armour.

> That was the amazing back in the good old days in H3 where whenever a bungie employee was in your game everybody would get all excited and stare at their armor for the past hour.

Whatever floats your boat, but personally I’d rather not lust for armor. I’d rather play the game without some petty delineation between the better sort and all the rest. This goes for rank related armor as well.

We need better incentives to play the game besides fashion.

We have to have it though it was 1 of the things that kept the game alive and entertaining!!

> I can’t count how many times I got a ‘Message to all recent players’ message saying they could get me Recon if I sent them my password on Halo 3, Recon made this extremely common.
>
> I wouldn’t mind if they had some sort of way of signifying they were a 343 employee, but not a special armour.

Agreed. Nameplate would be the best option.

I would both LAUGH and Cry if it was the Hyabusa and Katana with some additional stuff

:confused:

Why do that? I would very much prefer a plethora of armor that is super difficult to unlock (think Recon with the VidMasters). While 75% will be relatively easy to unlock (just gaining experience or credits or whatever), some should have specific requirements. Like beating the Campaign on Legendary with only a certain amount of deaths or kill 500,000 enemies across Firefight, Matchmaking, and Campaign. I don’t know, just an idea. The feeling of unlocking that armor is SOOOOO much better. Plus, those who earn the armor the hard way should get a little extra something. Like for instance. Recon in Halo 3. Let’s say if it was the same case in Halo Reach. Those who got it through Bungie favorites or something like that should be able to have an exclusive red visor and black visor, while those who earned it via achievements should have an exclusive black visor, and those who have it unlocked for them after several years should only be able to have the base visors. I got my Recon in Halo 3 for my “Honor” picture. I was a little ticked off when they allowed people to get it through VidMasters, but ultimately, it proved people worked hard for it in different way. But now I’m REALLY pissed they’re releasing it to everyone. There’s no distinguishable way to tell how people got it.

It always depressed me how Hayabusa armour got ruined. It would have been ages before anyone found that armour if it hadn’t been leaked via the source code. At least the IWHBYD skull would have taken ages, alas, youtube.

I just want a really cool pre order armor…

And im all for 343i having one that we cant get…

Or maybe we could but it would be super super hard your unlock…

Special pink armor just for the lols :stuck_out_tongue:
I bet there will be some way to easily tell who’s an 343i employee or not, when they wish to that is, maybe a custom Armor ability, emblem, colour, or just armor piece. The downside is that people will do anything to et it, and modders will use that to get peoples accounts and other things.

I think it is a good Idea.

I strongly agree with having special armor that can only be given out by 343i. Think about it, most people played Halo 3 because it was fun but that wasn’t the whole picture.The rest was people playing Halo 3 to run into the ultra rare Recon Armor that was rarely seen. Especially when you would run into a Bungie employee and see their flaming head. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people freak out when they run into someone with Recon, It makes that Halo fans day when they see it. For some one to be awarded it back then had proof to show that they worked for it (or got extremely lucky with a stupid screenshot or film clip) to show off their prize.

Of course there were bad sides, like most of the people who did receive Recon were total -Blam- holes. Those who did earn it through hard work were generally nice people but most of the people who got extremely lucky and got it were jerks (not all I mind you but most). Not to mention they were hacked a lot by people who really wanted Recon. One time some one I knew who had Recon got his account hacked, wasn’t a good day for him.

I do however think it is a good idea to have special armor.

343i should have an equivalent of Bungie’s Red Flames from Halo 3.
If they deem someone worthy enough, they give away their special armor to somebody. Maybe you have you impress 343i somehow and any 343i employee can give it away.

> Title says it all. We need a special new armor thats just like recon in H3 that only 343 can wear. That was the amazing back in the good old days in H3 where whenever a bungie employee was in your game everybody would get all excited and stare at their armor for the past hour. Also 343 should have a national 343 day every year just like bungie did where if you beat 343 on community created maps you would earn that special armor. We really need that in H4.

I think it is a great idea! I want 343 to have that same mystique as the old Bungie employees had back in Halo 3. I still remember how cool it was getting matched up against Ske7ch and taking a picture of me standing next to him and his awesome armour!