New Spartan Victory Outro to matches

<mark>Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.</mark>

Has anyone been watching the latest youtube game plays of halo 5 arena slayer?
The Bro ish Outro to matches where Spartans would high five & fist pump has been changed and it’s not for the better.
I wasnt particularly fond of the fist pumping and high fives but the new one looks like they are a bunch of cat walk models walking up towards the camera like a girl band posing.
Its so bad!
Its so bad that I wish it went back to the fist pumping !

The new one looks fine. Much better than the Brotan-IVs.

Seriously?
they are just walking…people will always keep complaining…

I wouldn’t mind if they toned it down to just a walk. The beta seemed to over the top.

“343, why are the Spartans acting like bros? They shouldn’t be doing all that high-five nonsense! What do you think they are, human?”

10 minutes later…

“343, why are the Spartans so serious now? They look so stupid while walking toward the screen in a completely normal manner considering a fight is about to happen! You idiots don’t understand anything!”

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

They look like they have something jammed up their backsides in the new one.
Look how erect and un natural their posture is. They look like a pop singing girl band walking up to the screen. Like Destinys child or Bardot or something. It’s ridiculous.
I’m not a fan of the high fiving but this new walking up to screen pretending to gaze off into the distance with a carrot jammed up their bums is shockingly bad.
Geeks have no no idea what’s cool. That’s why 343 keep getting this part wrong. Lol
the fanboyism in this thread is at an all time high! Lol
this forum is so full of young fan boys that buy the mega blocks sets and all that type of stuff

> 2533274939958452;5:
> “343, why are the Spartans acting like bros? They shouldn’t be doing all that high-five nonsense! What do you think they are, human?”
>
> 10 minutes later…
>
> “343, why are the Spartans so serious now? They look so stupid while walking toward the screen in a completely normal manner considering a fight is about to happen! You idiots don’t understand anything!”

You say that like the same people said both of these things…

> 2533274826066683;3:
> Seriously?
> they are just walking…people will always keep complaining…

I liked the bro down but this? It just looks awkward now.

> 2533274825160595;8:
> > 2533274826066683;3:
> > Seriously?
> > they are just walking…people will always keep complaining…
>
>
> I liked the bro down but this? It just looks awkward now.

Totally agree. It doesn’t look natural.
They look like a girl band trying really hard to be -Yoink!- lol

> 2533274859620752;7:
> > 2533274939958452;5:
> > “343, why are the Spartans acting like bros? They shouldn’t be doing all that high-five nonsense! What do you think they are, human?”
> >
> > 10 minutes later…
> >
> > “343, why are the Spartans so serious now? They look so stupid while walking toward the screen in a completely normal manner considering a fight is about to happen! You idiots don’t understand anything!”
>
>
> You say that like the same people said both of these things…

Exactly. He’s just a fan boy

> 2535435748466083;9:
> > 2533274825160595;8:
> > > 2533274826066683;3:
> > > Seriously?
> > > they are just walking…people will always keep complaining…
> >
> >
> > I liked the bro down but this? It just looks awkward now.
>
>
> Totally agree. It doesn’t look natural.
> They look like a girl band trying really hard to be -Yoink!- lol

More like they are trying really super hard to look cool and failing badly…

Easy solution: Everyone can customize your victory outro pose for your character only, so at least one can pleased you if your team won the game. Or give us an option, options are good for today people.

> 2533274791734613;12:
> Easy solution: Everyone can customize your victory outro pose for your character only, so at least one can pleased you if your team won the game. Or give us an option, options are good for today people.

This^

> 2533274859620752;7:
> > 2533274939958452;5:
> > “343, why are the Spartans acting like bros? They shouldn’t be doing all that high-five nonsense! What do you think they are, human?”
> >
> > 10 minutes later…
> >
> > “343, why are the Spartans so serious now? They look so stupid while walking toward the screen in a completely normal manner considering a fight is about to happen! You idiots don’t understand anything!”
>
>
> You say that like the same people said both of these things…

From what it seems like. Sometimes it is. Just wait. I’ll look back to the bro fist complaints. I bet I’ll find some of the same people who complained about the bro fist are complaining about this

> 2535435748466083;6:
> the fanboyism in this thread is at an all time high! Lol
>
> this forum is so full of young fan boys that buy the mega blocks sets and all that type of stuff

A person disagrees with your opinion so they must be a fanboy, right? Solid logic there.