New Spartan Ops episode

So I hurried home from work called up my team and got ready to play the new spartan ops episode only to find it has not been released yet, watta fudge? I thought they went online at the same time as the challenges does? Is something wrong or when does the episodes go live, how many hours left?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Before midnight, why is everybody getting their -Yoink!- in a knot over this?

> Before midnight, why is**…**

-Yoink!- in a knot. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking… anyways . bottom line. 343 -Yoinked!- up with the updates and they’re gonna have to explain themselves big time. smh ridiculous. i miss Bungie. They always had their -Yoink- together.

They really don’t need to explain anything to us. Very entitled people on here.

> -Yoink!- in a knot. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking… anyways . bottom line. 343 -Yoinked!- up with the updates and they’re gonna have to explain themselves big time. smh ridiculous.

Maybe there was a fire. Maybe some guy’s PC grew legs and started destroying other peoples’ files, too. Maybe the guys at 343i do a lot more than just releasing Spartan Ops episodes, and have other work to do, and made a grown-up, adult decision to delay the episode in favor of more important tasks. Maybe getting the episode out like clockwork every Monday is less of a priority than you think.

Maybe you have no idea what you’re talking about.

It’s up and running btw.

Up and running. Anyone that wants to play them, feel free to invite me. Gamertag: Rizebowl

> -Yoink!- in a knot. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking… anyways . bottom line. 343 -Yoinked!- up with the updates and they’re gonna have to explain themselves big time. smh ridiculous. i miss Bungie. They always had their Yoink! together.

Hahahahaahah! Don’t make me laugh. Bungie is no god, they screwed up lots of times.

Can someone tell me the missions descriptions?

o_o ppl scream for new sparten Episodes… some times later, after they played all new maps… they come back to the forum and will probably complain “New Spartan OP missions Sux!!” XDDD

I can see that happening.

> > -Yoink!- in a knot. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking… anyways . bottom line. 343 -Yoinked!- up with the updates and they’re gonna have to explain themselves big time. smh ridiculous. i miss Bungie. They always had their Yoink! together.
>
> Hahahahaahah! Don’t make me laugh. Bungie is no god, they screwed up lots of times.

Why are people crying over a late update. It’s pathetic.

Play the game and wait.

> Can someone tell me the missions descriptions?

Are they the same maps?

Some of us are at work, school, etc, etc…

> > Before midnight, why is everybody getting their -Yoink!- in a knot over this?
>
> -Yoink!- in a knot. I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking… anyways . bottom line. 343 -Yoinked!- up with the updates and they’re gonna have to explain themselves big time. smh ridiculous. <mark>i miss Bungie. They always had their Yoink! together.</mark>

Bungie did this all the time.

> > Can someone tell me the missions descriptions?
>
> Are they the same maps?
>
> Some of us are at work, school, etc, etc…

If I’m not mistaken, before I watched the episode I saw Ragnarok as one of the maps you play on. I think it appeared twice, not sure.

Anyway, episode three looks good.

> > Can someone tell me the missions descriptions?
>
> Are they the same maps?
>
> Some of us are at work, school, etc, etc…

1 - The VIP - Quarry
2 - Galileo - Galileo Base (Looks like Complex, haven’t tried it yet)
3 - Spartan Mountain - Two Giants (Looks like Ragnarok, again not tried yet)
4 - Shootout In Valhalla - Two Giants
5 - Hunting Trip - The Gate